Vanessa Whitehall

Vanessa continued to talk to Zack until he tried having Sex with her, which she wasn't having. So she slapped him in the face.

Vanessa: Eww! you whore! How dare you ever think someone like me would want to sleep with an ugly ogre like you!

Zack: Jes! Girl, I have feelings, you know.

Vanessa just walked off because she wasn't having any man near her. You just wanted her body. She then went to a friend of hers called Jackie, who let her stay the night on the couch while she took the bed.

Jackie: Let me know if you need anything or if you want to talk about that idiot of a boyfriend, I told you not to date, you can.

Vanessa: I can have a cuppa. Please

Jackie: A cup of what exactly, hot chocolate, tea, coffee

Vanessa: A herbal tea, and can you get the ones that are good for your immune system because I'm feeling a little quwezy a the moment

Jackie: Anything else like, have you finally broken up with him.

Vanessa: If he continues like this, I will be.

Jackie: When will you break up with him,

Vannesa: You sound like you want him, but I know you don't because you're gay and you have a girlfriend.

Jackie: I guess it came out that way. Anyway, I'm going to put on the kettle now.

Jackie finishes making the tea for Vanessa. She also brought some pills for her to take for her upset stomach.

Vanessa: Thanks, I'll take the pills in a minute.

Vanessa later went to bed after scrolling on Pinterest. She turned out the living room light and went straight to bed.