Divorced Parents

Where in this AU, both Aziraphale and Crowley took Adam as their child when he was given to Crowley by Hastur and Ligur.

They raised Adam as their own and had stopped the Armageddon, which resulted to Gabriel and Beelzebub finding out what Aziraphale and Crowley just did. They almost expelled them but Adam had stopped the Angels and Demons from doing so, by threatening them.

Demons ran off almost immediately by Adam's power, he may have rejected Satan as his father but his powers stayed as they all feared. Angels were hesitant to leave as they have the power by killing them but they agreed on leaving the family.

The family lived peacefully, living in Aziraphale's bookshop, yes even Crowley. Crowley had been kicked out of his place after Beelzebub fired him from hell and now he lives with his Angel and son.

Then 2 years had passed.

----

Well it was peaceful until it lasted...

Adam felt numb listening to his parents fight.

Aziraphale was persuading Crowley to go back to heaven and be angels, right after he came back from talking to the metatron.

Both him and Muriel were listening outside the shop, they were watching like hawks as the two continues to fight in a misunderstood conversation.

"What about Adam? He needs you angel!"

Crowley said dispite him being hurt by Aziraphale's words in him being an Angel again he still cared to ask about their son.

"Like I said Crowley, both of you should come with me and we'll live happily in Heaven!"

"Heaven and Hell are both toxics! Don't you remember what they did to us?! They almost killed us!"

"But they didn't! And if I'm in charge I could change everything!"

"No...just, no. I am not going back to that forsaken place! They let me fall just because I asked a few questions. That was unforgivable! Just questions!"

Crowley was now tearing up as he put on his dark shades to cover his eyes from Aziraphale who saw the gesture and looked at him with almost the identical teary eyes.

"Can't we just be like Beelzebub and Gabriel? Go off together! Like we did all these years. See Adam all grown up. Watch him as he'll get married and have children. Like we always planned!"

Crowley practically hissed at the end but Aziraphale did not listen.

"But something's change Crowley. We can have everything we'll ever have if you and Adam could just come with me to heaven"

Crowley had enough and walked towards the door.

"Do you hear anything Angel?"

Crowley asked as he stopped by the door as Aziraphale shake his head.

"No. I don't hear anything!"

"That's right. No nightingales"

Crowley said as he was about to open the door.

"Crowley! Don't leave me! I need you!"

Crowley halted when Aziraphale shouted those words and turn around as he then walked towards Aziraphale and grabbed his lapels and pulled him a kiss which surprised Aziraphale who hadn't had the time to kiss back when Crowley pulled back to look at Aziraphale's eyes who were full of tears.

Crowley slowly let go as Aziraphale slowly but gently touch his lips at where Crowley kissed him as he turn his head to look at Crowley.

He thought the kiss was another temptation from Crowley tempting him to stay on earth and leave Heaven.

Aziraphale looked at Crowley and took a deep breath.

"I forgive you."

Aziraphale said as Crowley took a sharp breath before walking back to the door.

"Don't bother.."

Crowley responded as he exited the bookshop and just as he exited, the Metatron came in with Adam and Muriel following him.

"Well, how was it? Did he say yes?"

The Metatron ask as Aziraphale wipe a few tears as he tried looking sharp in front of the Metatron.

"No, I'm afraid not."

"Oh well...I guess it'll have to do. Now are you ready to go Aziraphale?"

"R-right now? But who'll look after the shop?"

"Oh Muriel can. That's why they're here."

The Metatron said as he smiled and Muriel step forward smiling.

"Yes! Here I am, don't worry Mr. Fell! I'll look after this bookshop!"

Muriel said as Aziraphale gave her a small smile and then he turn to look at Adam.

"Adam...will-

"No. I'd rather much stay here on Earth where my friends are here, I agree with Dad. Both sides are toxics, have you forgotten about our side already?... I'm so disappointed in you Papa.."

Adam said as his tears came rushing down as he wipe them immediately as he then ran outside before Aziraphale could responds.

"Well then, it'll be alright Aziraphale! If you work hard maybe they'll finally see that Heaven is worth joining."

The Metatron said as he then led Aziraphale outside and to the waiting elevator.

The elevator opened as Aziraphale stared at the elevator before turning his head seeing Crowley comforting a crying Adam who was hugging him.

Crowley noticed the stare as he stared back at Aziraphale and immediately turned away and opening the bentley door to let Adam inside.

Crowley looked at Aziraphale one last time before entering his bentley.

Aziraphale looked at the bentley with Crowley and Adam inside as he then hesitantly stepped inside the elevator.

Once the elevator closed it turned back to a normal place. The pub.

Crowley watched all that happened as he then turn to Adam.

"Adam. Go back inside the bookshop and gather your things. We'll be leaving London."

Crowley said sternly as Adam didn't say anything as he wipe his tears and exited the bentley before rushing to the bookshop and going to his room and immediately began to pack every important things he own while dog was following him around.

Once he finished he was about to leave when he caught sight of a picture frame. It was their family picture. Adam grabbed it and shove it inside his suitcase and then exited his room with dog following him.

He bump into Muriel who was about to ask questions when he interrupted.

"Don't sell any books and keep everything in order."

"Okay...but where are you going?"

"I don't know.. but I'm sure we'll be back"

Adam's only response before he left the bookshop and open the bentley door and putting his suitcase with the plants at the backseat as Crowley started the bentley and drove away, perhaps using a demonic miracle to keep them unnoticed by both sides.