Hard to admit.

That was the day that I realized how much Jake loves me. He made me feel so secure even if my heart was already exploding that time. I remember when we were in our senior year. It was 2 22 pm. We were having our English class. And Jake, who was not my boy friend that time was in front of the class.

Hey everyone. I wrote this for someone I love. Actually I secretly love. This is called Anachronism.

Why

Why does it have to be this hard

You came at the wrong place

You came at the wrong time

I never expected this to happen

You, coming into my life

You, making my day extra special

You, just you.

Just you.

But its hard for me

Because I have someone in my life

Someone I love but not as much as I love you

Not as much as I adore you

Not as much as I love you

Why

Why does it have to be this hard

You came at the wrong place

You came at the wrong time

But it feels so good

He was literally staring at me the whole time. I was seated in front of the class. Almost like 6 inches away from him. And I know the whole class noticed it, that hhe was staring at me. That, that poem is about me. I just dont wanna admit it. I like him. I like him since first year. But I was not confident at all that he will like me back. So I just focused on my studies and just my studies.

Hey friendship. Isnt that sweet. Thats for you.

Ohhhh stop it friendship. It just so happened that I was seated in front of him. That didnt mean anything. I dont wanna sugar coat it.

Ohhh cut the crap. I know that made you blush. You can deny all you want but it shows.

I can still recall that day. That day when he read that poem for me. Well I admit. I know that was for me. I can feel it. I mean Im not trying to be like so ambitious, because he is Jake Steinberg. The most handsome and the most famous in our school that time.  Ha ha ha. I dont wanna brag about it. Stop it Sophie. Stop!