Twitch Quartet And Antonio Cooking

Alex ran down the stairs George and Charles following behind him. They sprinted to the front door where a waiting Antonio was. Lando was still in his room trying to put his shoes on eventually giving up.

Alex threw the front door open and jumped into Antonio's arms George and Charles copying his actions.

"woah relax kids, where is Lando?" Antonio laughed.

"on his way" Charles replied the three of them letting go of Antonio.

The four boys soon heard quick stomping feet scattering across the floor. Their eyes focus on the stairs getting a fright when Lando runs full pace at Antonio.

"you kids seem excited" Antonio says with Lando clinging onto him.

"we are" George says the others nodding with him.

"well let's waste no time, lead the way" Antonio with a big smile he had never seen such hyper-excited kids.

Lando stayed attached to Antonio as the five of them made their way to the kitchen.

"okay first off we need a large saucepan" Antonio instructed. Lando eventually detached himself.

The twitch quartet looked around at each other confused then George spoke up.

"we don't know what that is"

"that's okay can you please get 1 onion out and cut it in half on a cutting board" Antonio said calmly towards Charles. 

"George can you please get the little tomatos and cut them up on a separate cutting board and then place them in this bowl" Antonio said handing George a small metal bowl.

"Lando and Alex do you both know the difference between rosemary and basil?" Antonio asked.

Both boys nodded in reply.

"okay then go outside to the garden get a handful of each"Antonio instructed. All four of them got to work.

Antonio found the large saucepan and got to work himself making sure if any of the kids needed help he would be there.

"IT BURNS" Charles screamed.

Antonio quickly turned his attention to Charles forgetting that the onion would obviously burn his eyes.

"it's okay Charles come here" Antonio grabbed paper towel and dampened it in water handing it over to Charles to wipe his eyes. Antonio gave him a hug and told Charles to have a break and he would finish off his job. 

Lando and Alex came running back in handing Antonio the basil and rosemary.

"good job you two" Antonio congratulated.

They put all the sauce ingredients into the saucepan together waiting for it to cook.

A couple of minutes later Kimi came down the stairs.

"how is it going here?" Kimi asked.

"hello Kimi great to see you its all good here almost finished" Antonio replied happy to see Kimi again.

"Sebby wanted to make sure everything was okay poor thing is always worried about the kids" Kimi sighed.

"tell him there is no worry I got them to watch a movie together whilst they wait, which reminds me can you get them from the movie room and let them know it's ready" Antonio asked.

Kimi nodded and walked of soon returning with the four kids. Kimi was about to leave when George asked if he wanted some of their pasta. Kimi couldn't resist and agreed.

The five of them served up the pasta for themselves and Kimi leaving the rest for any of the other drivers that wanted some.

"kids this is amazing I'm really proud of you" Kimi said after eating the pasta.

"thank you" they said in unison.

Later Max joined them and was also surprised at how the pasta tasted.

"you should visit more often" Lando suggested as they were saying their goodbyes to Antonio.

"maybe i will" Antonio said with a smile waving goodbye to them.

The twitch quartet went back to their movie and fell asleep in the movie room after having a great day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shit writing i know, i think this could be the first and only time i write like this.