You Messed Up

11:20 PM the night of wedding

Random Bird POV:

Carlos was sat in the living room on the couch completely zoned out. Although it wasn't unusual that he did this, it was the thoughts that flooded his mind. Lando with Oscar, he was so sure they had something going on regardless of both of them being in relationships. Carlos took a sip of his drink, he wasn't sure what was in it but it was good.

"Carlos come look what Alex and Zhou are doing" Charles barged into the room laughing not being able to hold himself up. Obviously he had been drinking like everyone else.

"do you think Lando is cheating on me?" Carlos asked still blankly staring ahead at the wall infront of him.

"what?" Charles stopped laughing and stared at Carlos confusion filled his mind "Carlos what do you mean?"

"you know what I mean Charles, I mean have you seen those two together?" Carlos dragged his eyesight to Charles.

Charles saw the sad look on his friends face and made his way over to him. "Carlos are you sure they aren't just great friends like you and I?"Charles rested a hand on Carlos' shoulder and sat next to him.

"I don't know Charles maybe i'm needy but Lando never wants to be around me anymore and he just seems so sick of me" Carlos sighed. "I don't know Carlos anything could be wrong, but please don't worry about it that much" Charles tried to comfort Carlos with his words.

"now we can't have you sitting here by yourself, come with me" Charles said standing up and taking Carlos' free hand the other still holding the drink.

"Arthur come join us" Zhou shouted. "yeah the floor tastes super good" Alex also shouted to Arthur. Arthur wasted no time, he ran over the the two boys on the floor.

"no Arthur don't do that" Charles shouted letting go of Carlos and running off to save his brother from the two very high drivers.

Carlos didn't mind being by himself the others never realised he was in the same room or when he wasn't in the same room. Maybe that's why Lando didn't want him, because he forgot he was there, because maybe he wasn't loving Lando enough.

Carlos made his way into the kitchen, he had just finished his drink and was thirsty for more. As he walked through the door George ran into him looking stressed. "Carlos umm follow me you don't want to be in the kitchen" he said hesitating and looking around as though he was hiding from someone. "why not?" Carlos questioned folding his arms over his chest giving George a look.

George didn't say anything but he grabbed Carlos' wrist and pulled him away. Carlos pulled his arm back "George what the heck?" George stayed silent looking at the floor "i'm sorry but listen please" George pleaded. Carlos dipped his head in response letting George speak "for your sake don't go in there, please" Carlos nodded slowly giving George a confused look. 

"I can't say but just don't" George spoke with such worry that it worried Carlos "okay I understand, I won't go" Carlos said putting a reassuring hand on George arm. George nodded and walked off, leaving Carlos alone.

It's just one drink he will be in and out in seconds, whatever George is afraid of him seeing he will avoid it and be quick. 

Carlos looked around to see if George was near, he looked scared and he didn't want him around to see Carlos breaking the rule he told him not to do. Carlos kept looking around cautiously as he made his way back to the kitchen doorway, Carlos could hear two people talking but didn't recognise who voice was talking.

Carlos ignored the two people talking and didn't want to interrupt their conversation. 

Carlos quietly but quickly walked into the kitchen. The two people who were talking came into view. Carlos dropped his glass on the floor he felt shocked but confused, it suddenly felt like he couldn't breathe properly. The glass broke on the floor breaking the silence.