Chapter 4 : Hopes of the love ♡

He went to home and changed his clothes and after a while he came back to the old man and he left his son with the children and told him to play with them in that old mans house until he comes.

They began heading towards meera's house and when they reached Edward's heart began to beat faster ! he was nervous.Who knows Manjari would be inside and he would meet her again!

He waved his thoughts and began walking inside the house. It was small though but it was beautiful.When he walked inside he saw 2 cute kids running and playing.

He sat on sofa and was waiting for Meera and after a while there comes a couple, a women and her husband she looked younger than her husband though.

She kissed her kids cheek and wished them a happy birthday in Hindi and then she turned towards the figure sitting on the sofa and she glances at the old man with the look of 'who is he' then Ramu Kaka opened his mouth and told " beta yeh aadami mere ghar aaya tha! tumhen dhundhte hue! is ladke ko tujhse kuchh zaroori baat karni thi!

{Dear,this man came to my house in search of you! He wants to talk something important with you }

Then she started to head towards the door and stood outside signaling him to come out and talk.

He agreed with her and followed as she said and they both sat facing each other.

He said "hi main Edward , aap meera ho na ?"

{ Hi I'm Edward! Ur meera right?}

She nodded her head and he continued "Meera kya aapko main yaad hun ?"

{ Meera do you remember me?}

Meera furrowed her brows in confusion and she shook her head saying no.

Then he asked her "Main, Edward!! 1946 ka british officer, kuch yaad aaya ?"
He saw her confusion face and said "Chodo!! aapko manjari to pata hogi na tumhari badi behen?? Kaha hai wo ab ?"

{ Me ,Edward!! 1946 british officer!! Do u remember anything? }

{ Leave! You know ur big sister manjari right? Where is she now ? }

Meera was stunned and shocked at the same time when she heard her sisters name from his mouth. She didn't know who he was but he looked familiar though.

Meera instantly asked "Aap ko unse kyu milne hai ? Aur aap unhe kaise jaante hai?" He was taken aback by her harsh tone but he decided to answer her anyway.

{ Why do u wanna meet her? , and how do you know her?}

He immediately said "Main woh sab baad main bataunga! Bas batado ki woh kaha hai! "

{ I will explain it later, just tell me where she is!}

She said " Mujhe nahi pata ki woh kaha, kiske saath hai, kya karti hai !, bas yeh pata hai ki woh callcutta main nahi hai!"

{ I don't know where she is , with whom she is or what she does!, what I know is that she is not in Calcutta anymore}

His face dropped and he was completely disappointed and sad.

And he confirmed that this was not his successful step in finding her.

........................................................................

Hello loves ❤

So here you go chapter 4!!
Wow 2 chapters in 1 day!

So what do you think was his plan to meet meera was successful or unsuccessful? Let me know in the comments!

So guys I have exams but I will try to keep the chapters asap!! Only for you♡

So guys I'm thinking should i post the characters pics. Like I made it with the help of ai and it is not a new face !  I made on my fav celbs from Hollywood and bollywood! So what do you think should I post it in the best chapter or not?!

Stay tuned for Chapter 5 🧡

*637words*

Puchkus to all of you 💋💋

~ Nishaa♡