Paris

I was 24 and she was 21,
When I met a girl named Parisiana when my parents decided to take a vacation in Paris, France.

I was 26 and she was 23,
When I started loving her and secretly admiring everything she do.

I was 26 and she's turning 24,
When I confessed my feeling to her and she said she feels the same.

I was 27 and she was 24,
When we started dating and we met each others parents and she introduced me as her suitor.

I was 29 and she was 26,
When she finally said yes and we officially became a couple on her birthday, April 19th.

Years had passed and everything feels like it all happened yesterday. Tomorrow is already our 4th anniversary and I'm planning to take her where we first met.. In Paris.

We went to Paris to celebrate both her birthday and our 4th anniversary. She's wearing a black tube dress while I was wearing a black formal suit since I want it to be memorable.

While walking out of our car and finally reaching our destination, we slowly walked down on the stairs while I was holding her hand.

Then, we suddenly heard multiple gunshots so I automatically hugged her and ducked to protect her but I was too late.. too slow.

She's already been shot on her back and she keeps bleeding while I was calling for help. She slowly raised her hand to reach my cheek and slowly pulled my face closer to hers to give me a kiss and she even whispered.

"Always take care, Kai. Happy fourth anniversary." she whispered, obviously slowly losing her breath so I told her to stop talking and don't close her eyes.

The ambulance was late.. Everything.. Everything is messed up.

"Time of death, 12:51 a.m."

Those words made my whole world broke down into pieces.

Today is supposed to be our eight anniversary and here I am, staring at her grave with my eyes pooled with tears. Who would've thought that i'll meet a woman in Paris named Parisiana, started as friends and ended up as lovers.

But destiny is really something.. unpredictable.

How funny it is just by thinking about it. I fell for a woman in Paris but she also died in Paris.

My Paris died near the Eiffel Tower.