Rise of the Asteroids:Pilot

"cmon men we're going to Earth!"

"but sir Earth is really far away How do we get there without hitting the wrong planet"

"i don't care which planet you hit all i know is we will be getting this Earth"

"yes Lord Asteroid"

"gimme my cup of dust and remains of planets we destroyed" says Lord Asteroid.

"Let's go now.i need my best men for this mission"says Lord Asteroid

A continuation

A different point of view

Rise of the Asteroids chapter 1:

Pilot

As the lord of all asteroids come to our planet.with his finest men.to go and take down Earth.they see a lone dwarf planet all by his self.they were hoping if this dwarf planet could assist with their mission.Lord Asteroid goes to this dwarf planet who seems to be down.

"you there,that's all sad and whiny"says Lord Asteroid

The dwarf planet we call Pluto looks up at the big figure upon him.and gets forcefully taken away.Charon tries to help Pluto,but the Lord's best men prevents Charon from going anywhere near Pluto.As Pluto tries to escape,but the pull of the asteroid was quite strong.

"let me go!"says Pluto

"you, tell us where this Earth is" Lord Asteroid says

"no!" says Pluto

"well my men has a thing or two to say about your opinion"short after The Lord says his sentence

"the Earthlings decided you can't be apart of the group.so why do you want to spare this Earth person so badly don't you want to take revenge on him?" Lord Asteroid says in a manipultive voice."because,because,even if i got removed from my class i-".as he gets cuts off."take him men he's useless,so he'll just be my cup of tea.as the two men take Pluto Charon tries to tell the others,but is unfortunately stopped by the Lord him self.

"i wanna make sure she's not alone"

"so go ahead go and run,you're only putting planets and dwarf planets lives on the line"

"now i see this blue planet" lets go,and also why AM I DOING ALL THE WORK AROUND HERE!" Lord Asteroid says in an angry tone.

"y-y-yes sir, sorry sir"

"next stop,getting me a cup of tea!"