CHAPTER 6

A/N -

Thanks for all your love and support.

I have a couple of other stories on my profile. Do check it out if you are interested.

(1) Pink Hope

The story follows two individuals who lost their spouse and their journey to recovery and better life.

(2) The Heart is a Mirror (Upcoming - Dec 2023)

Khushi and Arnav were arranged to get married since their childhood, due to business reasons. However, neither of them want this marriage. The story unfolds from their engagement day.

(3) Dearly Detested - Ongoing

Follow the journey of childhood enemies/ best friends to husband & wife.

(4) You Are My Destiny - Completed

The story follows two enemies turnt best friends turnt roommates suddenly become parents to an infant and get married for the sake of the baby.

(5) Dance With the Devil - Completed

First iteration of 'You Are My Destiny'

(6) Unexpected Love - Completed

Two idiots are arranged to be married. A doctor and IT professional are getting married. Follow their crazy journey as these stranger turn into husband & wife.

My book series..!!

(7) Arranged Love series

· First book - Perfect Marriage (Completed)

· Second book - Beginning of Love (Completed)

· Third book - You and I together?(Upcoming)

(If you are looking for a story closer to the timelines of show IPKKND - you can check out the below story:)

(8) The Key To My Heart - Completed

This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. However, soon after the marriage contract expires, Khushi disappeared .What happens if star-crossed lovers meet after 5 years?Can their pain and betrayal surpass their love? It's my first story that was sitting on my drafts from 2019 and so my writing is not great.

Date published- 17 Nov 2023

(NOW BACK TO THE STORY)

Next day saw both Arnav and Khushi along with their teams work together trying to finalize the project plan.

Arnav knew every random medical shit about Khushi. So, when Khushi had an allergic reaction to some flowers that were in the meeting room, Arnav just pulled out some random ass medicine like he carries around all the time.

Aman - "Do you just carry this around? Like all the time!"

Arnav simply nodded and nonchalantly replied - "Yep, just in case of this exact eventuality."

During lunch, it was buffet style where they had to plate themselves. Khushi spotted her favourite dessert but as she got closer to dessert, there was only one piece of brownie left. She was secretly praying that no one takes her piece. But what happened? Well, that hippopotamus took it. Yes, Arnav who was in line before her, took it and smirked as he walked past her.

Aman looked at Arnav who was getting the lunch in front of him. Arnav acted like he doesn't care about anything but Aman has seen the way he looks at Khushi since his college days and on how Arnav has always had a soft spot for Khushi.

As Khushi sat with her colleagues for lunch in the cafeteria, Arnav walked up to her and placed that brownie on her plate (and walked away to dine with his colleagues)and her colleagues were gushing at the scene. Totally fangirls of this couple!  Afterall, Arnav was all shades of green but greener than green can get and nothing can explain how green he is.