My Wattpad Boyfriend {1}

{Picture on the side/top is Ashton's profile picture}

~~~

Luke_is_a_penguin updated Tyrant {7}.

Ashton squealed clicking the story update that appeared in his phone notification bar. Luke was one of his favorite authors on Wattpad. He wrote about the five One Direction boys.

Luke lived in Australia, on the other side of the world. It was far from where they both were. Ashton even researched it, because it's totally normal.

He lived in Fresno, California. The other boy lived in Sydney, Australia. Ashton's timezone was 17 hours behind Luke's. Whenever it was 10:24 pm, there it was 3:24 pm there. Luke would be in school, Ashton should have been sleeping for the next day.

So yeah, it was confusing. It was currently 6:08 pm and it was 11:08 in the morning there. So Luke, should have been in school updating. His school had Wattpad blocked, he wondered if his school had it blocked. But behind the logic, he thought Luke was in school.

Ashton was 17 years old and liking One Direction. That was normal, the age range was good. Luke had it in his profile that he was seventeen too. He thought the blonde boy was very attractive.

That was a good thing, they were the same age. Ashton guesses. Well other than that, Ashton clicked on the update, reading it.

--

"I fucking loved it, Calum," Ashton squealed putting his arm through Calum's. A smile crossed the boys face as he listened to his best friend talk about the new chapter of the fan fiction that Luke just posted.

Calum had a boyfriend in Australia, his name was Michael. They were a long distance couple sometimes Calum would go see him when he could. Sometimes Michael would come and see him, they were a great couple, a power couple.

"Yeah? I'll read it later, I've been waiting too." Ashton nodded.

"There was one part where Zay--" Calum shushed the boy, putting a hand over his mouth. Ashton grabbed his best friends hand, pushing it away from his mouth grunting.

Calum rolled his eyes, "don't spoil it for me. I hate when you do that shit." Ashton let out his loud giggle. People around the hall looked at the two best friends. People thought they were a secret thing, despite Calum being with Michael.

The two boys walked to their class, sitting together in the back corner. The only reason they sat here all the time was so they could read Luke's works and talk about it. The teacher was an old lady way past the retirement age. 

The tan boy got his phone out of his pocket clicking on his Wattpad  app. This was the only way the website worked was through the app at school. He clicked on the book called Tyrant reading the new update.

--

"I can't believe Zayn and Liam had sex. He finally made it happen, that smut was fantastic," he gushed over the reading. "I love it when they finally admit their feelings for one another."

"Yeah, but Liam tops," Ashton rolled his eyes at the fact that Calum, and Luke thought Zayn topped.

Calum looked offended at the statement, "no, he doesn't. What the hell?"

~~~

(531 Words) March 19th, 2016 Published.