Sneak Peak and some talks!

So hello hello guys!

I know that I shouldn't waste time by writing these and stuff. I should instead post the actual story but, sometimes, interaction is good too. I'm not gaining much audience lately, so I want everyone to support me and help me out with it.

If because of anything, you cannot reach me, you may contact @/authorrlilyy in Instagram and I will reply for sure. Please lemme know your thoughts, or I'll be closing this. Thank you.

Now about the story, well, yes Alex loves Sofie, atleast for now. There is betrayal, sadness, love, affection, choices, bad decisions, regret and tragedy. Just if you can feel these, you would love it, I guess.

There may be certain mistakes, please overlook them as this is my first attempt to write a story here. I'll post some pictures and aesthetics of Sofie, Alex and them together. Helpful guide to the story.

Sofie's AestheticThe cute lover girl, who loves truely, patiently and always finds the good in everyone

Sofie's Aesthetic
The cute lover girl, who loves truely, patiently and always finds the good in everyone.

"I love you my heart."
"I saw love in his eyes, they said it was a reflection of mine."

Alex's AestheticA rude, charming, not so good boy, falls in love

Alex's Aesthetic
A rude, charming, not so good boy, falls in love. Doesn't know for how long. Don't know the truth of his life.

"Oh my Little Flower."
"You think I care? Well, f*ck your thoughts"

Their AestheticThe love birds, they don't know when they could be hunt down by the world

Their Aesthetic
The love birds, they don't know when they could be hunt down by the world. Living their life. Would love win?

"We were away, we were close, it's always the one whom we are afraid to loose."

That is all for now, hope you all like it and hoping to get your support in the further chapters. Have a good sleep and a good night/morning/afternoon/week/month. Love love.

-Author Lily