Chapter 11

Sanskar and Nandu too took seats, "arrey aap toh wahin hai jinhone mujhe girne se bachaya" said Nandu, " kya, girne se matlab" asked Sujata, "actually aaj jab main bhai se milne gayi toh wahan main inse takrayi toh she helped me to not let me fall" explained Nandu, "what, gudiya are you fine baccha kahin lagi nahi na pehle kyu nahi bataya" said in concern, "Dad relax kuch nahi hua I'm fine thanks to her" said, "thank Ms.Roy" said Ram with a smile, "that's completely fine and Nandini, Nikhil told me about you but I guess you don't know me I'm Nivedita Roy" said Nivi, "Nivedita Roy as in Nivi Di, Aru Di ki sister and Mahir bhai am I right" said excitedly, making her nod with a smile while Agarwal's smiled, "heard a lot about you and others too just that I haven't seen your pics isliye nahi pehchana" said, "that's fine good to see you finally" said Nivi, "same here Di, I can call you Di right" asked cutely making her and others to adore her, "ofcourse you can and this is for you" she passed her a bag, Nandu looked at Agarwal's they blinked their eyes in assurance and she looked at her parents, they too nodded, she took the pack and opened to find her favourite chocolates, she grinned, "thank you so much Di, these are my favourite chocolates" and hugged her in excitement but Nivi too reciprocated with a smile. "Beta iski koi zarurat nahi thi ab yeh khana chodke iss ke peeche rahegi" said Sujata, Nandu pouted and Nivi smiled a lil. Dp thought to introduce his family, "Ms.Roy aap Sanskar, Ram or Adarsh se mil chuki hai, yeh meri patni hai Annapurna or yeh mera chota beta hai Laksh or uski patni Ragini or yeh hamari badi bahu, Adarsh ki patni Parineeta" said, she just nodded with a normal expression without a smile making them confused. Sanskar was observing her every expression, her every move without getting notice. Sujata felt Nivedita resemblance but with whom, she was confused so to clear herself she asked Nivedita, "Beta don't mind par aapke ghar pe kaun kaun hai" asked politely, Ram was confused, he looked at her but she didn't say anything, "that's fine,my parents, my pops and momsy that's my chacha, chachi and my baby sister Aru I mean Aarohi" said lastly looking at Sanskar but he not for once looked at her, she was confused with his behaviour, Sujata was now sure she's Aru's sister i.e her dil. "Hmm Mr. SM are you married I mean news portal shows your single" asked Nivi directly making others surprised, but seems Sanskar knew so he looked at her with a calm face, "Ms.Roy I'm happily married and I like to keep my life private that's the only reason news portal doesn't have much information about me" said with a poker face, "what's your wife's name" asked again , "Aarohi" said making everyone shock, Nivi and Agarwal's had their eyes widened, Dp family were confused. "I mean that's what your sister's name right, my wife's name is Swara Sanskar Maheshwari" said again correcting making them sigh but Nivi wasn't satisfied, her doubts on him grew more stronger, she have to find out. Sanskar was thinking about his next move which will definitely be initiated by Nivi for sure. "Nivedita are you single" asked Laksh giving a creepy smile making others annoyed, "it's Ms. Roy for you, I don't like it when people try to get personal" said with a stern voice making Laksh smile wipe off, Dp gave a disappointed look while Ap and Ragini looked like it's the girl's fault to talk in that tone to their lovely dear son/husband. "By the way what do you do Mr. Laksh Maheshwari" asked, "I work in Maheshwari industries" said with attitude, "but as far my knowledge you're not even a MBA passed out then how do you feel you're fit for the position (said smirking at him, it was a direct slap on his face, while Nandu, Agarwal's and Sanskar were enjoying the roast),well I guess that's what nepotism is called, Mr.Dp just because he's your son you gave him the responsibility of business, they are hell lot of talented people out, and I'm saying it for your own good, it will be beneficial for your business to give the capable and deserving candidates their rightful duties then you can clearly see the difference" said making Dp a embarassed and also he went into thoughts. While Ap, Ragini and Laksh were fuming in anger, "hmm chale dinner tayyar hai" said Sujata trying to divert the topic, they nodded and got seated for dinner. Pari served food to them, Ragini served only to her husband and her in-laws, Nandu was seating beside Nivi, on her other side was Sanskar. While serving Pari mistakenly, dropped some curry on Nivedita, "I'm so sorry Ms.Roy" said Pari immediately being guilty, "it's fine can you just show me the restroom" said Nivi, "yeah please come" said and took her. As they walked, Ap called her, Pari turned to Nivedita, "Ms.Roy just go straight you'll find a room, you can use the restroom there" said Pari, She nodded, Pari walked out. Nivedita went inside the room instructed, she immediately cleaned herself and came out, but her eyes fell on some pictures, she stood rooted, the room was decorated and it smells exactly like her baby's room, the pictures were of her and some with Sanskar. She looked so happy in every picture, she looked carefully at every picture, she looked at the wardroom which was slightly open, saw her clothes.