Chapter 21

Suddenly there appeared bouncers, they rushed inside hurriedly making everyone startled.The security stood in the symmetric manner.
A couple entered holding eachother hands, i.e Brinda and Aditya
After them, Nirupam and Sakshi.
Sanskar was shocked and surprised to find them, he looked beside to find Nivi and Mahir smiling making him doubtful. "You guys knew it" asked, Nivi smirked and Mahir smiling nodded. Sanskar shaked his head, 'Jaan, is she also here' came a thought.
Lastly Anupam and Monica made a entry, making Sanskar's doubts clear.
There was one person who felt ground slipped under the feet. That was none other than Sharmistha. Her face turned pale, her hands turned sweaty, she said Shekhar, she wants to go home, but he scolded her, unwilling she had to stay, she stood at a far distance so they couldn't recognise her.
The elder couples walked in the party, the business associates came and started talking to them. Nivi and Mahir walked to them along with Sanskar. They hugged them, Ram and Sujata too came, they greeted eachother with a hug making others amused.
Suddenly lights turned off making them frightened,
"Hold on everyone, it's time for a special entry" came a voice of Mahir.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, the time has come for me to introduce you all to  the heartthrob, the young sensational,the beautiful, the gorgeous, lead singer of Dazzlers, AR" introduced Mahir making everyone excitedly hoot. Sanskar felt his breath hitch, 'she's here', he could feel her presence which made him smile.
"Who's this AR, people are going mad for her" asked Dadi to Ragini, "Dadi, she's the famous singer, nobody has seen her but her voice is so good, she's brilliant, she's the lead singer of Dazzlers, she sings along with Mahir and they both are a couple,I couldn't wait to see her finally" said Ragini excitedly, very soon all her excitement will flee.

Music started playing,

The girl has got everything
The girl's got, girl's got, girl's got
I've got it all, Jimmy Choo and Manolo, Prada, Galliano
Can't get enough, I want more and more
Louis Vuitton and the Stella Mccartney, Donatella Versace
The newest line from Gucci

The girls of the Dazzlers, sang introducing her. A promp of ring appeared, it turned revealing Aarohi.

 A promp of ring appeared, it turned revealing Aarohi

Aarohi Outfit

She was sitting on the ring, with her guitar on her lap, playing.

Gulabi ankhein jo meri dekhi, diwana har dil hogya

The boys of the Dazzlers walked to her , they got her down.

Sambhalo khudko zara becharon, ki jeena mushkil hogya

The girl has got everything
The girl's got, girl's got, girl's got

The girls sang again. Aarohi walked to the centre to the centre with her guitar playing.