✳ 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 .

★  I turned...?

❛Of course I know how to think, I just feel sorry❜

Of course I know
how to think,
I just feel sorry❜

Look around me, carefully watching the whole room where I was currently in

Everything was elegant but from a certain century, it was so old and old-fashioned that now I only had an idea in mind where I was.

'I got kidnapped, damn!' I thought with remarkable fear. My small hands went to my plump cheeks.

Small? Cheats?

My attention went to my hands that in sight were delicately soft, it was like a child's hands!

I get horrified after processing everything. My body started to shake and small tears started to peek into my big eyes like those of a crystal doll.

'He doesn't want to be a kid...I already passed that stage!' trying to move my body didn't react, it was like it was a small ball of hairs that I could barely move for eating a lot.

The door opened.

Trying to peek my big head I saw a woman dressed like...a maid? He couldn't know well, each with his style problems.

"My miss, it seems like she woke up already...she looks as cute as ever!" she smiled with joy, getting closer cautiously.

I didn't realize I was bringing a set of small clothes with soft colors.

"I was looking for clothes for you, surely everything will be fine with you" he commented with great confidence that I would be stunned, until I notice that he had cried getting on alert.

"My miss! who hurt him?!" being around I delicately grab that I didn't even realize he lifted me up. I looked at her a little then laugh.

'I look like someone bipolar...' I thought disappointed in myself, trying to keep the little pride left.

"My miss...she's so cute!" I shake with red cheeks, her hands that were on me brought me closer to her chest.

He heard every latid, his heart racing. He grabs me fondly, looks at me lovingly.

It's suffocating!

Like a little baby I can take it but I'm an adult I think.

My body is small, hands like that of a chubby baby and cheeks that I can't stop touching.

It was obvious that I am a child now, only now it seemed like a history of reincarnate. I was hoping it wasn't the bad one, if it wouldn't bring difficulties, but if I'm the bad in version baby I can get over unless life is hard...

I hate living! Damn who reincarnated me!

This was embarrassing to more, he didn't read novels. I only read one that was where her husband cheated on her, but only two chapters.

Then nothing, since my life was to work ...

I was messed up.

Again tears started peaking in my baby eyes, my hands tightened the maiden dress fabric, my lips were closed but he aimed to explode, metaphorically...then.

A loud squeak like it's about an oil-free door appeared, he was crying. Damn baby emotions I can't control yet. He hated being sentimental since that made him worse and not someone who knows how to control.

'I want to leave here, I want to be where my bed badly conditioned!' mentally claim, the maiden just tried to calm me down but now she couldn't hear it.

She was focused on one thing that was the dumbest thing, she was still immature.

Living a long life would be impossible because of my stupidity.

Will continue

Words: 566

[A/N] Hello, I'm sorry I didn't explain at the beginning but I don't speak English, I use a translator... I'm sorry if that bothers you, any errors, suggestions, questions I will be happy to receive. Thank you very much for reading this book that will depend on my emotions and slow updates...
I'm sorry if the chapter is short! I'll try to make it long >_<