12| THE PARTY

Adeline Pov:

"Which dress?"

I murmured to myself as I can't decide which dress is perfect for today's party. I have three blue dresses like party theme. I thought like five minutes then I choose one dress.

I went to bathroom and took warm bath and dried myself. I wear the dress and start doing my makeup. I curled my hair little bit and keep them open as I like open. I last time glanced myself at full view mirror.

I hope he like it.

I sat down on the couch and started wearing my heels. I pick up invitation card and put in my handbag which he told me to bring along.

Of course, it's obvious because this type of party has invitation card. I looked at my phone. It's 7:30 o'clock. Then I hear car horn and I guess my journey has start.

Perfect timing

I take long breathe and stand up from the couch and went out of the house. I locked the door and turned my face to gate.

I see a black Mercedes-Benz. A driver come out of car and open car door for me and bound to me.

"Good evening, Ma'am!"

"Good evening" I greeted back.

"Mr. Smith order to me to bring you to the party hall." He said.

I nodded my head, and we sat in the car. Like after 20 minutes ride we reached a big hotel. I came out of the car and enter the party giving invitation card to the security guy.

"Wow" I murmured.

As soon as I entered the party hall, everyone started looking at me. Some had smiles on their faces, on the other hand, some girls were glaring at me, and some boys were looking at me with their open mouths, but I was looking for one man among all of them.

Then my eyes meet with his eyes. He is looking fucking so hot in his blue suits. I sighed out and went to him. I didn't even know when I went and stood in front of him.

Like he hypnotizes me!

He came near to me and close the gap between us. He wrapped his hand around my waist and with second he started caressing my hair.

"Doll" He called out me.

Then I come to my sense and replied with hmm. Now if I get called by doll, I will reply because this seems to be my second name. I stared at him like no one in the room. Just me and he are in this room.

"Gorgeous!"

(ADELINE OUTFIT)

(ADELINE OUTFIT)

"Thank you" I said when he gives me compliment.

We were looking at each other in eyes. We both are maintained strong eye contract but when someone cleared his throat. I break the eye contact and look the person.