The return of the overlord

The celestial clock has completed it countdown it shot a light beam at the stone army camp powering up the ultimate weapon now called the garmatron

"It's... it's beautiful." garmadon said in awe looking at this mega weapon soon the warriors returned to the camp now with nya as a hostage "We've retrieved your helmet, and a prisoner, my dark lord." kozu said nya was struggling to escape the grasp of the two stone warriors "You'll never get away with this! my friends will put a stop to you..." garmadon chuckles at the idea he just got "Red doesn't seem to be your colo(u)r. I think it's time we try a darker shade." garmadon said the putting an apple in nya mouth shutting her up garmadon the turn to a warrior "hand me the dark matter." the warrior then pick up a tray of dark matter and walking over to garmadon "I believe we've have our first test subject." garmadon said as the warriors turn nya towards the dark matter nya tried to get away but she wasn't strong enough her head was shoved into the dark matter

at the hiding place on the island

the ninja, master wu and Misako return to the hidden bounty to see Dr. Julian looking out to the ocean while horns are playing in the background "What was that sound? the horns?" Dr Julian asked "The celestial clock has reached zero. Garmadon's Ultimate Weapon is now operational, and the final battle between good and evil has all but begun." wu said "Now Lloyd must face his father." Misako said sadly "But where's nya?" the ninjas looked down in sadness kai confronted Jay by placing a hand on his shoulder "She's been taken by the overlord, but we'll get her back. At the moment, there are bigger things at stake, including all of Ninjago itself." wu said jay got upset "who care about Ninjago? nya was my--uh, my... -you know" jay said " and she is my sister. I know her being captured is tough, but she's tougher, tougher than most of us tougher than an anacondrai we'll see her again." kai said to jay then wu turn to Lloyd "Lloyd, your focus gives strength to invoking the power of the golden dragon. you cannot lose faith now. everything rests on your shoulders." Lloyd bows "I understand master but... I can't fight him" Lloyd said sadly "You must. It is written in the scrolls." Wu said "Remember, your father is just as scared." Misako said comforting her son "Then the battle will be decided by who is willing to fight." wu said then kai then came beside Wu and pulled out his new elemental sword "You won't be alone. I'll be right behind you. you have my fire." cole join next to kai "you have my earth." then zane "my ice" the finally jay "and my lightning" lloyd look at the ninjas happily "We're all in this together, kid." cole said "What are we waiting for? let's suit up!" (then there this scene where the team dose bunch of fighting poses it too annoying to write so.. I'm going to skip writing it :D ) so the ninjas alongside the rest and are making there way to garmadon camp making it to the gate "get down. now." lloyd said landing on his belly soon the rest followed " they won't know what hit them." Said Kai "Time to chop wood." soon the team charged through the gate yelling Ninjago but the camp was empty "Uh, where the heck is everybody?" Jay asked in confusion "Ugh. And here I was all ready to release the thunder." Cole said in disappointment "The ultimate weapon is gone. We're too late. Nya? Nya!" Kai shouted for his sister then they heard the falcon cry "My falcon friend what to show us something." the falcon showed them a broken wall with a large track leading into the forest "Woah, That one big weapon." Lloyd said "It appears to be heading toward the coast," Zane said, "But why? wouldn't  he try to use it on us?" Lloyd asked "Not on us. on Ninjago. he always wanted to turn our world into his own image. Now we know how it will be done" Wu said "But if he starts turning things evil, the balance will shift and allow the overlord to cross over into our world." Misako said, "Then we have to make sure that Father never fires that weapon." Lloyd said as he and the others started to run in the direction of the tracks but Dr Julian didn't Zane noticed and stopped and turned to his father "Father!" Zane said the other turned to see if he ok "you go on without me. I'm an inventor, not a fighter. I'll only get in the way." "but what will you do?" Zane asks "I'll be back at the bounty, waiting for you to return in one piece. but don't worry, part of me will always be with you." Zane smiles at his father "Be well, father." the falcon landed on Zane's arm "Be safe." Zane then returned to his friend's side and waved goodbye to his father and he waved back "Be safe." soon they returned running towards the cost to catch up with garmadon jay then had a thought "Um... is anyone else thinking about this might be our final fight together?" jay asked "yeah" kai agreed "of course" Zane said "it's all I've been thinking about." cole said "we've come along way, it wasn't that long ago when sensei first found us." kai said remembering that day "hey. *chuckle* remember that time Kai thought he was the green ninja?" jay said making everyone except kai laugh "that was quite the memory." zane said "he was so not." cole said "or what about when the hipnobrai hypnotized cole and when we had to fight him?" Zane said making everyone laugh but unknowing of the ninjas there being followed but still carrying on with their conversation "We should've just kicked his butt." Kai said "HA. you had to ruin my tree house" Lloyd replied "Or how about that time sensei came out of the guts of the devourer's belly..." The ninjas were grossed out at the memory that Zane said "...drinking tea" Zane continued "Oh! That was so gross!" Cole said, "Yeah, I thought he was a goner ." Jay said, "Wrong again, Mr. Empty Head." Wu said smacking his staff on Jay's head making the group laugh but stop when a figure ran past them "Whoa. something is wrong here" Cole said startled "Where, where?" Jay asked looking around" Did I just see...?" Kai asked soon Misako heard a twig snap "I sense an evil presence" Zane said "Where, where?" asked Jay again "Above us!" Wu said making the group look up soon a red spinitzu tornado came out of nowhere hitting Cole in the jaw "Ow, my jaw. that hurts!" then hitting Lloyd on the lag "Woah" Lloyd said falling down "No one does that to the green ninja!" kai hissed soon the tornado stop and it was Nya now darker she was more evil "NYA!" Jay said, "That is no longer Nya." Wu said everyone was sad at what Nya had become but Kai, kai was MAD! he only saw red he couldn't control his serpentine side he changed "WHAT DID HE DO TO MY SISTERS!?"