It's Going Down - Part 4

Darkmess Hylanna walks alone with two babies Cobras as she shows them an outside and she sits near the Waterfall.

Darkmess Hylanna: This is a Waterfall where the cold liquids of water falls as they goes to steams by place by place.

Cobras: Wow..

Darkmess Hylanna: Yeah. This is your both first time seeing the real world huh?

Golden Cobra: Yeah. It has for both of us. And I believe this world full life that we all need to live.

As Darkmess Hylanna and Golden Cobra talks the Black Cobra saw something glowing on the side of the tree.

Black Cobra: Hey, Mama and Golden, I see something!

Darkmess Hylanna: What is it, sweetie?

Black Cobra points to the glow from behind the tree as she walk to glow. she saw an Medium sized egg that has a rainbow color on it.

Darkmess Hylanna: Oh my gosh...

Golden Cobra: Is that an medium egg?

Black Cobra: Wait, that egg is not a ordinary, it's a special egg. And I recognize those colors! It's has our other siblings in their!

Darkmess Hylanna: Wait, really?

Black Cobra: Yeah, it had!

Darkmess Hylanna: Oh man... the others are gonna kill me for this.😣 We have to take it with us and keep it as a secret.

Golden Cobra: Why?

Darkmess Hylanna: I don't know, but... you guys promise not to tell them, okay?

Both: We will!

Darkmess Hylanna: Good let's take it home.