1

It was strangely quiet in the halls today. Well it was until the sound of running broke the silence.
"JAMES POTTER YOURE A DEAD MAN!" He laughed running away from the girl that was until the boy fell flat on his face. The girl got out her wand and poked him in the chest.
"You told mother I got in trouble! You rat!" The boys rounded the corner to see their friend on the floor with his sister punching him and rushed over.
Remus dragged the girl away kicking and screaming and Sirius helped his friend up.
"You're fucking crazy!" James shouted as the girl flicked her hair back looking at him.
"And you just got your ass beat by a girl!" Remus let her go and she narrowed her eyes. "Punk!"
"Bitch!" She walked away sticking a finger up at him.
"Shit James."
"I know she's a bitch."
"When did your sister get hot?" He looked at Sirius punch him in the arm. Remus laugh and Sirius ran off. "Hey! Lena wait up!"
"Fucking flirt." James cussed as remus laughed.
"Looks like you really will be brothers prongs."
"Shut up Mooney."

Evangeline potter, Lena to her friends, was a small girl much short than James. She had always been a freckled girl with glasses, unruly hair and a round face. Something had indeed changed over the summer before their 6th year. The girl had become more like her mother and learnt a lot from the older woman, she had grown into her body allowing her features to sharpen and much like her brother had learnt a thing or two about styling her hair (although she wasn't half as obsessed with it as James.) she often was found in the library or lounging around the common room but on days like today she could be found beating her brother half to death. After 10 minutes of Sirius black chasing her the girl finally turned around.
"What do you want dog?" She turned looking at Sirius with a raised eyebrow.
"I'll walk you to the dorms." She frowned at him starting to walk. "So... how was your summer?" She raised an eyebrow looking at him.
"We aren't doing this."
"Doing what we're friends aren't we?"
"No Sirius you're James' friend you're just talking to me coz well you're a horny slut." He placed a hand over his chest.
"You wound me Evangeline potter." She rolled her eyes laughing a little.
"Not gonna happen Sirius." She walked away leaving him stood with a smirk.
"Oh just you wait Lena."