52

Her bones ached as she laid there, she had lost count of the hours, her shackles felt like they weighed a ton and rendered her unable to even move. She was in a constant state of pain and discomfort, she did manage however to count the drips coming from the corner of the room which at this point was the only thing keeping her sane. She felt a impending sense of doom when the doors opened and footsteps came her way. A chair was pulled infront of her and she managed to open her eyes for a moment.
"How the mighty have fallen." He looked smug, his mental hand shining in the candle light as he folded his arms across his chest.
"Peter..." his name sounded like venom on her tongue and it felt that way to.
"Are you enjoying your stay? I hope they're looking after you." She hummed in response scoffing at his words.
"The view could be better, dark and damp places were always your thing." He chuckled leaning forward on his knees to get a look at her.
"You know Lena I could help you, if you just told them what you saw I could convince the dark lord to let you go." She managed to look defiant even in this state, she struggled slightly pushing herself up to her knees motioning him closer with a nod. He leant in allowing his ear to come close to her mouth as she struggled to stay up right.
"Go to hell wormtail." The use of his nickname was a burn he was not ready for, he began to laugh and sat back in his seat.
"Just like James-"
"Don't! Don't you dare speak his name! You lost that right when you sold him out. And for what Peter? Was it worth it?" He smirked and for a moment she saw the old him.
"You tell me Lena? You're the one in chains." He got up and she tried to stand.
"I won't be forever Peter! And when I get out of here I'll take great pleasure in killing you myself." The door opened and the hooded figure came to Peter with wand drawn.
"I would amp it up slightly, our guest needs a little more persuasion."
"Fuck you Peter! I'll kill you myself! Peter! Come back and do it yourself! You coward! Peter!" Her shouted faded as he left the room and before long the shouting turned to screams that shook the house at its core.

Hours later Peter returned to the room, he watched silently from the corner as she lay muttering to herself, her eyes completely clouded over. He had been told to watch her closely and report if she spoke. After a while she stopped speaking, Peter adjusted in his seat and her head bolted to the direction of the sounds.
"Who's there?" Peter walked slowly towards her waving a hand infront of her face. "Peter."
"You can't see."
"Only a coward would not say a word." She remarked and an anger almost burst from his body.
"I'm not a coward."
"Yes, you are. Do you want to know how you die?" Her voice was haunting as she spoke behind eyes of white, his hands trembled at the thought. "I've seen it you know... I've seen how you all die..."
"Shut up."
"What's wrong Peter? Only interested in the deaths of people you once called a friend? Too much of a coward to do it yourself."
"Shut up."
"You had to hide behind Voldemort. Sending him to kill a child."
"Shut up."
"Not man enough to do it yourself. You hid behind James and Sirius all your life now you hide behind him."
"I said shut up!" He drew his wand holding it against her neck and she just smirked.
"Go on Peter... do it... prove how much of a man you are..." his grip tightened as he pushed the wood harder into her bruised skin. "Do it Peter." His mind cleared for a moment and he pulled away.
"No... you're going to live the rest of your short life here. And you will suffer everyday and I will take pleasure in watching." He got up and she scoffed.
"I knew you were a coward."
"Curcio!"