1: plot

Ember spike:

Home used to be a place I could go to for happiness, now I can't go anywhere for that.

I was born in Venezuela, and my parents  moved to America when I was about 5. We were so happy until one day, my dad up and left. I mean, I wasn't mad at him, I knew my mom could get a little out of hand, and plus, he promised to be back when he got on his feet.

He never came back.

I blamed myself for years and years for his absence but then eventually forgot about everything and moved on, I guess.

After my dad left, everything instantly went downhill with mom and I.

I mean, in the worst way possible.
She became evil, vile, and curl. At first, it started as she would just yell at me for every little thing or occasionally go out for drinks and bring a random guys home. There's nothing like how she is now.

Now she's pretty much given her life to drugs and drinking. I don't think it'll ever stop. She brung guys home every single night. And she ended up lonely again in the morning. I've tried and tried to tell her that, that no way to cope, but wherever I even look her way, she hits and hits and doesn't stop.

So I've found a way to get out of the house before she's up and come back after she's with he daily guy. Well until she got a husband but that a story for another time.

But anywaysssss enough with the sad shit because a bitch is about to get her check for the weekkkk. I'm currently working, and my boss just called me into his office, so I'm omw to the back of the kitchen where he's located.

I walk into his office, and he must have heard the door open because he instantly snaps his head up, and.....smirks.

Ew.

"What brings you back here, sweetheart?"

"You called me back here, did you not?"

"Oh. My mistake, I forgot."  He says, trying to be, I think,'sexy'.

Again. Ew.

"I'm afraid have some good and bad news for you, sweetheart." He says while getting up and walking over to me slowly. " Bad news first," I say, backing up, trying to get the point that I don't want him to come any closer.

"You're getting fired,"

Well, I didn't expect that.

"What, why, what did i do wrong?!." Shit I can't get fired, I need this job, shit what the hell am I getting fired for? I'm their best employee.

"Okay I'm going to put this to you as easy as I can-" Well, that's never good.

"-your just not presentable for the job as much as your replacement is. I mean, you have the body and the brains, but you just don't have the face"

"So your firing me because I'm not pretty enough."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. But if you want to we could make shift with what you do have. I'll just need a little....favor in return?" He says grabbing my waist and squeezing it tightly.

"Um I don't think I would be up for that, sorry." I say with a chukel trying to pry his hand off

"Oh come on, yk you want this, I see the way you look at me,

"Excuse me, but I don't look at you like anything, and you need to get your hands off me before I do it for you." I grit out with clenched teeth as I look glare at him, but that only made him pull me closer.

"If you don't want to give me what I want, I'll take it from you."

And that sentence made my whole world stop in seconds as my mind is filled with fear. My body won't let me move as he gropes me, and starts pulling off my flannel and starts kissing my neck. Tears roll down my cheeks as I go into complete panic.

I start trying to push him away but that only makes him fight harder to get what he wants from me.

No.no.no.no.no.

Flash backs.

No I'm not going through this again.
I scream and cry for him to get off and when he doesn't I step on his foot as hard as I can and that lossens his grip enough for me to knee him in the dick. "Fuck!!" He backs up enough for me to grab the door nob and bolt.

I've never ran this far in my entire life. I run for a while with tears still running down my face as I come to a hault. In the middle of nowhere. I start walking until I reach a field and a cliff. I sit on the edge of the cliff for a while and think before I check my phone.

7:00pm

Shit, shit, shit.

No I can't be late! I say to myself as I get up from the cliff with even more tears in my eyes if that's even possible. I start sprint home. Shit this is a whole Lotta running

Mom always wasn't dinner done at 7:30 if not then who knows what will happen. One time she got one of her little boyfriends to...you know, the thing I just ran from. When I was only 7. That was the day I completely despised my mother. She just stood there and watched as he groped me and touched me in ways I didn't even know about yet. That was the day I got my v card took, all while my horrible, horrible mother was watching and smiling. That man eventually became my step dad and he continues to sneak into my room at night and rape me whenever he felt like it up intill he died in a car accident when I was 11.

And then my mother turned back to her depressing, alcoholic, drugged up, abuseive self. And bringing men home every single night.

I reach home and look at the time

8:10pm

I cures to myself and open the door.
And all hell brakes lose.