『𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none』

『𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

╰┈➤ VILLAIN'S WORLD: ACT II

"Surely you realize that I cannot very well admit a student with no magical ability to my academy." Crowley frowned. "But worry not. The Dark Mirror will see you safely home-"

"I have no need to go home." [Y] declined, catching Crowley by surprise.

"E-eh? Is there a reason why?" The headmage inquires, awaiting for information on why the magicless male didn't want to head home.

"If you were to ask the magic mirror to take me home, I will do what I can to convince you to let me stay." The male declared. This made Crowley wonder: why does [Y] want to stay at the academy? What causes him to ask such questions? Did he run away? Is he in trouble? Something about him doesn't seem right.

"May I ask why you don't want to go home?"

"If I'm not familiar with this place, then you'll probably won't be familiar with the place I live in. There's a possibility that I'm from another world." [Y] reasoned.

"...Hm." the headmage turned to the mirror, "O Dark Mirror! Return this soul to where it belongs!"

......

Crowley cleared his throat, "L-let us, er...try this again. O Dark Mirror! Return this soul-"

There is no such place.

"Eh?!"

There is no place in this world where this soul belongs.

None.

"How can that be? My, but today is a veritable cavalcade of impossible phenomena!" Crowley fretted after hearing the news.

......

"This has never happended throughout my long tenure. I must confess that I am at something of a loss." The headmage rubbed his temper then asked the male, "Tell me: From what land do you hail?"

"London..."

"I'm afraid I am not familiar with such a place." Crowley frowned. "Gah...So your theory might be correct. Still doesn't answer my question on why you want to stay here."

"Maybe we can find somewhere private that only you and I know." [Y] suggested in a deep voice with his finger over his lips.

" [Y] suggested in a deep voice with his finger over his lips