『𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none』

『𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

╰┈➤ VILLAIN'S WORLD: ACT IV

"Eh…? What did you say?" Grim blinked.

"Pfft... Ah ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Ace laughed, but [Y] didn't pay no mind to him and continued scrubbing the statue, "Come on, you're the ones who turned orientation into such a fiasco, right? The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who can't even use magic, and the monster no one summoned at all."

"It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!"

Grim was taken back by this attitude, "H-hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!"

"So in the end, neither of you got admitted, and now you're janitors? Ah ha ha! SO lame!" The orange haired male burst out laughing. The monster growled at the male, "What did you just call me?!"

"And you're so clueless you don't even know who the Great Seven are. Not a one of them!" Ace insulted, "Maybe before you try getting into the academy again, you ought to take a second crack at kindergarten? Ah ha ha ha ha!"

"Anyway, just thought I'd tease you a bit. And man am I glad I did. It's been a blast!" Ace wiped away his tears and made a turn to leave, "Unlike you, I actually have classes to get to, so I'll let you get back to picking up trash. Bye!"

But Grim won't let him off easy, "Myuh-uh! You ain't walkin' away from me! It's too late for that!
Myaaaah!"

Grim spat out fire, causing Ace to dodge it before it could hit him, "Whoa! Watch it, you stupid weasel!"

"No one makes fun of Grim, Master of Fire! I'm gonna make that explodey-head of yours explode all over again!" Grim hisses at the male. The nickname triggered Ace, "Explodey-head?! You wanna throw down with me, shorty? You got some guts."

"You wanna talk hair, huh? I'm gonna shave you like a toy poodle!"

Grim begins shooting out more fire at Ace, who dodged it once again. Ace smirks as he grabs his magic pen from his breast pocket, "Oh-ho! How do you like that?"

The monster gasped when the orange haired male used wind to blow the fire out. Seeing this, causing some students to surround the area.

"What's going on over there? A fight?!"

"Oh, sweet! Get 'em!"

"Awww... Can't hit me with your little fireballs?" gibed Ace at Grim's awful aim. Grim snarled, "Grrr... You better believe I'm about to—"

[Y] covered the monster's mouth, ignoring the fire burning his palm. The [h] haired male then cradled Grim in his arms and spoke in a calm voice, "No need, Grim. I'll handle this."

"Mr. Ace…" [Y] turned to the orange haired male, causing him to flinch. "We're trying to do our job without any trouble. Yet, you show up and try to bring us more trouble."