13 : Oikeios

──────────────────────
ALL OF MY FIRST,
I GIVE IT TO YOU
[ T H I R T E E N ]
──────────────────────

Like every other night, Toji's plan is the same.

Teasing you until your face pops into a shade of red.

That's it. Nothing more. Nothing less.

However, after he sees you wearing that nightgown, which makes you look more innocent and enticing, how the droplets of water coming from your wet hair were dripping on your body, and the way you act so shy in front of him even though this is not your first time sleeping with him in the same room and seeing him without his upper clothing, it somehow changes Toji's mind to go further than teasing.

A peck on your kissable lips?

Nah, a peck would not be enough.

He should savor it.

But for how long? One, two, or maybe three.

Can he add his tongue?

You didn't protest.

So he decided to test your waters and go further.

But not to devour you completely, or not?

As he looked down at your topless figure, littered by his kisses and some red marks in some places that he enjoys continuously touching, like your bosoms that seemingly molded just for his hands, Toji couldn't help but praise your perfect body and his added works on it.

Should he go further?

Snapping from too much ecstasy you are feeling, you immediately open your eyes and look down after you feel his warm hands touching the last piece of clothing left on your body, your white underwear.

"To-Toji..." you weakly whispered as you reached for his right hand, "I . . . u-uh . . ."

You actually don't want him to stop, but...

"So-Sorry."

You are also afraid that he will be disappointed after seeing your unshaven kitten.

"I'm . . . I s-still not . . ."

You heard before from one of your female customers that guys like shaved kittens.

You realized just now that Toji might be the same, that's wh—

"Don't worry, princess." Toji then leans his face on yours. "I prefer to taste the original."

As Toji is busy distracting you with his tongue on your sensitive mouth, he then slowly takes off your underwear while taking into consideration if you're still going to protest or not.

When he finally took off your underwear, he quickly threw it somewhere far before he started making a trail of kisses down to your kitten.

Staring for a second at your body part that no man has ever seen, Toji's mind finally goes blank and dismisses your tight grasp on the top of his hair, your trembling hips, your loud moans, and lastly, your pleas to take it slow as he mercilessly eats you down there alive.

As your vision starts to get blurry because of your tears that you don't have enough strength to even wipe, another wave of ecstasy hits your system after you feel his thick fingers stretching the folds of your untouched kitten.

"To-Toji . . . I-I . . . ah~!"

A loud moan escaped from your mouth after you felt one of his fingers inside you.

Honestly, what he suddenly did hurts you, and Toji is not inexperienced enough to not notice it. For that reason, he quickly started whispering sweet nothingness in your ear while gently nibbling your soft spot in there to distract you from pain.

"You need to be stretched, princess," he huskily whispered before adding another finger. "I prefer to see you cry in pleasure rather than in pain."

With tears in your eyes, you simply nodded your head and clung your arms around his neck as he continued to pump his fingers and hit a spot inside you that made you go crazy as the feeling in your stomach got heavier and heavier.

"To-Toji . . . I . . . I think I'm going to pe—"

"Cum."

"H-Huh?"

Toji directly looks into your eyes.

"It's cum princess."

He then curls his finger inside you before suddenly adding another one.

"Be a good girl and cum on me, okay?"

As his fingers pumped faster and faster inside you, you didn't realize how noisy you became, until you finally coated his fingers with your first cum because of a man.

While you were busy taking deep breaths and composing the last sanity left in yourself, Toji used that chance to take off his pants, along with his underwear, to finally unsheath his erection.

When your gaze accidentally meets Toji's unimaginable length, you quickly snap back into reality, just to fall back into your own thoughts, as you unbelievably stare at his man's part while your mind is busy asking many questions.

"Why is it so big?"

"Are all of them that big?"

"Will it fit?"

"No, leaving all of that aside, will it tear me apart?"

Sensing your distress, Toji tried to pull your focus back on him by gently caressing your legs, as he slowly spread them apart, so he could easily fit himself on you.

Toji then calmly called your name, and asked, "Are you scared?"

──────────────────────
ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʜᴏᴋᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ꜱᴀʟɪᴠᴀ
ꜱᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴄʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ

──────────────────────

ᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴄᴀɴᴛ