Chapter 1

A girl with medium skin, natural blue hair, and striking purple eyes is sitting in a classroom. She has tomboyish clothes and her hands are wrapped in bandages. In the seat next to her is a girl with dark skin and vitiligo, black hair, and green and blue heterochromia eyes. She has decent clothes, in the middle.

"Anne?" Akira asks, feeling a shiver as Anne's purple eyes look at her. "Yeah?" "Don't you just wanna get up and go get a dragon now??" Anne chuckled as she says that. The teacher is explaining how to get a dragon to trust you. The two are writing it down like the others. Soon, it's time to go find a dragon. The whole class scatters up as soon as they enter outside, getting mixed up with other classes. A night fury and their rider watch from a ledge. On either side of them is a deadly nadder, a hideous zippleback, a monstrous nightmare, and a gronckle with their riders. Anne and Akira split up, traveling different ways.

Anne ends up in a secluded opening bordered by trees in a forest. After a little bit of looking around, she's tackled down swiftly by something. She groans as she hits the ground, yet sits up. She looks at what's in front of her, both shock and confusion as she stares into the dragons eyes.

 She looks at what's in front of her, both shock and confusion as she stares into the dragons eyes

She knows it's a night fury, for sure, but.. a hybrid? Maybe? As she studies it, it seems full nightfury. Just white. So, she comes with the conclusion it's albino. Before she can do anything, the dragon bolts off. "Hey! Wait!" She yells as she scrambled to her feet, chasing after it.

Akira is wandering around. She's watching the trees. She had seen some of the leaves rustling, as if something is jumping from tree to tree. She kicks a pebble at a tree branch, hearing a sudden roar and a crash. She flinched and looks, amazed at what she sees. It's.. not ordinary. Not at all. The dragon looks at her with scared and worried eyes.

 The dragon looks at her with scared and worried eyes

"Woah.." She whispers under her breath as she approached it. It backed against a tree, sitting up straight as it watched her. It's ears were pinned all the way back. She studied its features. Night fury, pure. At least as far as she can see. So what is it? It has to be maybe an oddly colored one? That's when it hit her. Piebaldism. She had some variation of it, so that would make them connected! Maybe this could be her dragon? "Calm, boy." She smiled as she approached him. His blue eyes looked at her, softening up as she held her hand out. He sniffed it, looking at her. She gently felt his nose, before beginning to scratch his ears. He purred, making her smile. That's when they heard Anne's yell, and looked. The dragon took off in that direction, Akira holding onto their spikes in case. She fixed herself and was laying on the dragons back. They didn't seem to mind, or at least didn't care right now.

Anne watched as the nightfury soon ran into another one..? The night fury stood up, shaking herself off as she looked at the other one. They both cooed to each other, before Anne noticed Akira slowly squirm off of the new fury. Anne sighed. The two furys looked at the humans, returning to the ones who found them. "So.. you wanna be my dragon?" Anne asks with a smile. The albino one gave a reluctant purr. "What about you?? Wanna be my dragon!?" Akira eagerly said. The piebald one gave a nod.
"I'm calling you Orca!!" Akira says to the piebald who purrs in response.
"I suppose I'll call you Angel." Anne says to the albino who only glared a bit.

[NEITHER PICTURES BELONGED TO ME!!]