i love you but.. do you love me?..

I smile but it hurts. as I watch you. your every move. my eyes stay on you whenever they can. my eyes filled with burning love and passion. but.. do you love me?. you hold my hand and giggle you tell me you love me you said you like me.. in the past. your touch makes me blush. heat rising throughout me. my face now a bright pink or dark crimson red. but I crave your touch. I don't want you to let go. your the one I want. your the one I need. your not just someone. your the person I know and love. not for your looks or money. for you. the real you. your personality. the way you laugh the way you cheer me up the way you thrill me. the nights we had. staying up talking till we fell asleep in each other's arms.. but was it all a tease? did you fall out of it? did you truly love me? or was it all a fun game and I was the main attraction. I miss your touch. your lips on mine. the way you walk. the way you talk. the way you sway your hips as you dance in the dimmed light. my palms sweat as I look at you. do yours? do you only "get my vibe" or is this love? will I ever know?.. will I ever get you.. not even you.. my love. but what's my name for you? is it my name or a nickname.. just say it. ask yourself. do you love me? because I promise you.. I'll always love you. I watch you walk by. and it hurts. missing your touch. the laughs the talks. they still happen. but where they loving? or where they just something for fun. I hug you. you hug back. don't let go. I need your touch. I need you. I need your heart. I need to know.. I love you but.. do you love me?.

┆-------------------- ⏤͟͟͞͞ ☆
I kinda like absolutely hate this chapter but it's okay. but really you look absolutely amazing! the song of this chapter is.. love by Keyshia Cole!
┆-------------------- ⏤͟͟͞͞ ☆