Chapter 1: Your Mine Now

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗CHAPTER 1:YOUR MINE NOW╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗
CHAPTER 1:
YOUR MINE NOW
╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Through the countless mountains in Luiye, (Y/N) can be seen stargazing them with her cold and analytical eyes that resemble a cat.

Ironically, she is a cat since she has a (F/C) tail and cat-like (F/C) ears. She is a demi-beast who once had freedom of which she was an innocent child, but now, fate has taken its lead-leading to her capture by humans and making her a slave.

She was chained up by both arms and legs, she wore an old-withered cloth that looked like a large towel with holes, and lastly, a burn mark on her left wrist that shows the number "𝟒𝟎𝟏" that indicates her being imprisoned by someone.

"HEY! WALK YOU STUPID BEAST!" An unknown male pushed her with force making her stumble from the ground. The male was agitated to the point of exploding in smithereen, "WHY ARENT YOU BEING SOLD OFF?! HOW ARE YOU NOT APPEALING COMPARE TO YOUR SIBLINGS?!"

(Y/N) stand up on her own, yet, the male pushes her once again. It was a pitiful sight, though the life of the people on the street continued to move forward as if she didn't exist.

It was an unfortunate fate because being born as a demi-beast held a belief from people that they were a pawn of the shinigami which made them take the initiative to detain them.

Just before the unknown male smacked her, Someone held the male's arms. It was a fellow with white hair, unusual clothing, a half mask, and a rather charming and masculine figure who was interrupting him.

 It was a fellow with white hair, unusual clothing, a half mask, and a rather charming and masculine figure who was interrupting him

"No need for my slave to get bruse, dear sir" His voice was deep and gruff as if of a royalty telling his servant to do his duties. Its whole figure alone resembles a mountain that never yields to any.

"W-WHO ARE YOU?! LET GO OF ME YOU FOOL!"

"Like I stated, I would like to buy her" He pointed his finger at the girl "All will be bought with mora, right? Here, indulge yourself with this silver box filled with gold" The male, as he said, brings a huge shimmering gold in his thick cloak.