Kaiduke ||Clingy.

DUKE DENNIS.

KAI CENAT

KAI CENAT.

|||

"I've deadass neva seen his ass be this clingy to sum one except for duke."
———————————
In which Kai tends to be very clingy towards his taller best friend.

Duke, Agent, Chris, Fanum, and Davis we're all sat on the couch in the living
room watching tv and talking about their next up coming video.

"Yo where is kai?" Agent asked looking around, "he's sleeping, he didn't sleep like at all last night or sum he should be up soon though." Duke replied not looking up from his phone.

"How you know all of dis bro?" Fanum asked side eyeing him, "I talk to him before he fell asleep?" Duke replied confused. "Oh alr" fanum laughed which made the rest of them laugh.

Not even minutes later the short dread head boy came shuffling down the stairs rubbing his eyes.
"yoo kaiii" ,was heard from agent "wassup", Kai said quietly walking over to duke and taking a seat right next to em.

"you alright?" ,duke whispered shutting off his phone, "mhm, yea" he said as he laid down, head on dukes thigh.

Duke was sorta surprised by this, not that it was anything new it was just normally Kai didn't do all the laying shit around the other guys.

The older sat down his phone and started to run his hand through the younger dreads, Kai hummed in satisfaction, moving his head around on the older's leg.

Duke smiled at the tired boy, chuckling at his actions, continuing his own in the boy's hair.

A couple hours later..

All of amp well except for Duke and Kai, just came back from the store after they got a couple snacks, heading to the living room to chill some more cause it's been a couple stressful weeks and they needed a break.

But as soon as they walked in there they were met with some scene they didn't really expect, Kai was on top of Duke his legs wrapped around the older and arms wrapped his neck, the taller had his one arm around the shorter back under his shirt and the other arm in the boy's dreads.

"ayooo" agent whispered, "told yall Kai's the gayest frr" Davis said laughing.

"Ive deadass neva seen his ass be this clingy to sum expect for duke."

"To be honest, I'm not even surprised frr" Chris said waking to the kitchen, all the boys followed him laughing because they all knew, he was right, it was kinda obvious.

——————

This was so rushed I'm so sorry this is so short, I'll do betta next time 🫶🏻.