all that matters. - kaiduke

KAI CENAT .
22

 DUKE DENNIS

DUKE DENNIS .
24

 IN WHICH THE TWO URBAN BOYS HAVE BEEN "SECRETLY" DATING FOR A WHILE, AND FINALLY DECIDED TO COME OUT TO THE WORLD

probably ain't gonna be good mama,
I'm sorry I tried 😣.

requested by: yellowjay101

————————-

kai and duke, the two boys meeting in 2021, but know who each other were even way
before that.

Even though, duke was to himself and more quiet than some of the others, something attracted him to the smaller boy.
maybe it was the way he's eyes lighted up when meeting the boys for the first time?
or maybe it was the way duke saw how nervous he was around them, then compared to being on stream.

"wassup, I'm Kai nice to meet y'all."
broke dukes thoughts as he saw the younger dabbing up the boys before getting to him.
the boy muttered a quiet "hi" dabbing up the taller, making duke smirk.
"wassup lil kai"

this made kai stop, "huh, you know me for real?"
"of course I know you gng."

Duke said as he walked into the house.

and just like that, their bond started.
from
knowing each other from afar, to friends, to lovers.

the boys were very quiet about their little "relationship" it was very private at times, I mean in the shoots the two boys would sit next to each others so the older could subtly slip his arm around the younger's back, or they would be on a team together so they could be closer.

or when they would hang out around the other boys and they would both go together somewhere to chill with each other or how the two would always be near each other when with people.