Argument Chris & Matt

TW: cussing, Crying,
if there is anymore I should add tell me!

CHRIS' POV:
Matt has been yelling at me bc I eat
too loud, "DUDE STOP CHEWING SO GOD DAMN LOUD, ITS SO ANNOYING!" Matt yells, "I DO NOT YOUR JUST BEING DRAMATIC!" I yell back I could see the anger building up in his eyes. "Okay matt I think you need to calm down a bit bud." Nick says getting frustrated with us fighting, I don't blame him I want this fight to stop just as much as he does "NOT UNTIL HE STOPS DOING THAT SHIT" Matt basically screams "FINE THEN I JUST WONT EAT IF ITS BOTHERING YOU THAT FUCKING MUCH" I yell, running to my room and slamming my door shut, Locking it, Ugh I hate fighting with matt.
MATTS POV: After chris ran to his room, I kinda felt bad even though he was being annoying. I feel like I should go apologize "I'm going to bed" nick says walking to his room,
I get up from the chair also going to my room, As I got closer I heard sniffling. Is.. is chris, Crying?
I go to his door and knock,
"Hey chris, can I come in?"
I say getting no response.
I knock again
"Chris please? I'm sorry for earlier."
I hear moving in the room, then the door clicks. Chris opens the door looking at me angrily,
"What do you want matt" Chris says barely above an whisper. "Chris I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you that much" I say actually really sorry,
"JUST!... Just go away matt" Chris says closing the door again.
I stand there still looking at the door
I feel tears in my eyes.
I hate making chris mad.
NO ONES POV: Chris lays in his bed crying his heart out, Why was he so upset over making matt mad? He didn't know why either. Matt in the other hand, was sitting in the corner of his bed wishing he didn't snap at chris like that, He felt really bad, he wanted to go and hug chris and apologize 100 times but it seems like chris doesn't want him too. The two of been fighting for a while about chris being to loud while eating, nick though they were just being stupid idiots for getting all angry about this, nick tried to stop them but they didn't listen and just kept arguing, It was pointless at this point, so nick started giving up. Matt and chris have been getting in more fights recently, it's always about something dumb.
CHRIS' POV: I wanted to go tell matt that it was okay but I just couldn't Bring myself to do it, i was too mad
I love matt so much I just wish we didn't fight so much. I get up from my bed and make my way towards matts room, I need to apologize for acting like a baby as I got closer the way nervous I got, 'what if matt doesn't want to see me?' 'Maybe I should just wait til tomorrow' I thought, I continued going to Matt's room tho.
I need to see him
MATTS POV: I heard footsteps outside my door, Was it chris? Was it nick?
I'm not sure but who ever it is their doing a terrible job of being quite,
I then heard an knock
"Matt c-can I come in?" Chris.
"Yeah uhm, sure" I say loud enough for him to hear,
The door opens slowly revealing an
Tired looking chris "I'm sorry." Chris says "It's okay, this is my fault I'm sorry too" I said, it was also his bc he started chewing louder to annoy me but, it doesn't matter "Uhm. can I sleep with you tonight?" Chris mumbles "Of course, come here" I moved so chris had room to get in the bed, he starts walking over to me slowly.
CHRIS' POV: once I made it to Matt's bed I immediately hugged him,
My arms wrapped around his torso,
His arms wrapped around my waist.

"I love you chris." Matt whispers,
The back of my throat starts hurting from trying not too cry
"I love you too matt" I say pulling him more close to me, I love matt and nothing is ever going to change that.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

If you have any thing you want to read
Tell me and I'll write it! (Well I'll try lol)

No y/n tho, byebyeee!!!