BedTime🌙|Chris&Nick

TW: Cussing, Fluff, Age regression.

CHRIS POV: I was sitting down on my bed, sipping on a pepsi. It was 10 PM
Everyone was going to sleep.
I was scrolling on tiktok. It was starting to get boring, I turned off my phone and grabbed my remote. I decided to watch the conjuring. Probably not the best idea
to watch a scary movie, but I just felt like watching it. I lay down and got comfortable, as I was adjusting myself on the bed. I heard a knock on my door,
I jumped. "Fuck." I sighed, "Why did I pick a scary movie." I mumble to myself, getting up and making my way to open my door. It was Nick. "Nick- why are you awake?" I asked him. It took me forever to put Nick asleep, I don't want to do it again if he's gonna be a pain. "I can't sleep." He whispers, looking down at the floor. I could see a pout on his lips. "I know you can't," I groan. Nick always comes to me when he can't sleep, never Matt! Yet Matt complains about Nick being difficult to put to bed. Nick looks up at me, pouting even more. I run my hand through his now red hair, "Cmon. You can sleep with me." I said, giving him a soft smile.

"Yay!" He says happily. he runs over to my bed, basically throwing himself on it, I chuckle at him. "Careful," I said, getting back in my spot, "You watching scawry?" Nick says, "Uh, yeah, but I can turn it off if you want?" I said, I didn't mind putting something else on, I was already getting scared, and nothing really happened yet in the movie.
"M tired." The little says, rubbing his eyes while yawning. I grab the remote and turn the TV off. "Let's go to sleep then." I said, getting under the covers
"I don't wanna sleeeeep!" Nick wines
"Nick," I grumble. "You have too." I said, pulling at the blankets to put them on top of Nick also. He kicks them away and crosses his arms on his chest.
"Nick, I'm being serious." I said. I really didn't want to deal with this right now
"I also am!" Nick shouts. "Shh!" Dear lord. "It's bedtime, Nick. You have to sleep, or the monsters will get you,"
I said. "Monsturs aren't rweals.." Nick says, "Oh really?- OH MY GOD, WHAT WAS THAT!" I said, pretending to see something in the room, "WHAT!?!?" Nick yells, throwing himself on me. I start laughing like crazy, The little hides his face in the crook of my neck, holding on to me tightly. I feel tears dripping onto my shoulder. My laughter almost immediately stops. "Oh, Nick. I'm sorry," I said, putting my arms around him.
"You a meany." He sniffles, I started playing with his hair. "I know. I shouldn't have done that,"
"You scawred me!" Nick says, pushing me away. "I'm sorry, I won't ever do it again," I said, opening my arms for him to come back. But he didn't, "prwomise?"
The little says. "Promise," I said,
I felt bad for making him cry.
My arms were still open for a hug.
"Fiwne. I forgives you," Nick says, hugging me back now.

"Let's go to sleep. It's late." I said, yawning. "Cuddles?" Nick says, looking up at me. "Of course." I said. I lay down, and Nick also does. I pull the covers over us both, getting comfortable. I wrap my arms around him tightly, I still feel bad for making him cry. I feel terrible!
I want to apologize a million times, but I know even if I did. It would still feel like it wasn't enough. I hate making Nick cry
Even if he was crying over something so dumb that I did. When Nick isn't in little space, we fight a lot. Nothing serious,
Just normal sibling arguments? Idk

"I love you," I whisper to Nick, I thought he would be asleep by now, but I guess not. "I wove ou too." Nick mumbles, yawning at the end of the sentence.
I awe at him, 'He's so adorable.'

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

OKAY, SO I ONLY CAME UP WITH THE TITLE AND WHAT ITS ABOUT FOR THE OTHER STORIES I HAVE IN MIND, IF YOU READ THE "IM BACK BABY" YK WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.
SO ITS GONNA TAKE A WHILE TO WRITE THOSE!! AND WELL, ALMOST EVERY STORIE.

Well. Anyways! This was pretty short.
I usually try to have at least 1000 words.
But this is good enough, right?
I hope you guys enjoyed this! I think this was.. Okay.

Tell me what your favorite One-Shot I wrote was! I personally think the Happy Halloween one is pretty flap jacking good.

I love love loveee you yall so much!🤍
Stay lovely