Helen and Bee arrive

Narrator: The Future. The polar ice caps have melted and the continents are deep beneath the waves. The survivors live on these floating fortresses known as atolls in this place called Waterworld. Brave explorers such as the noble Autobots lead by the heroic Optimus Prime voyage in search of the legend of dry land the last remaining on the planet. But Nitro Zeus maniacal leader of a group of evil Decepticon and human raiders called Smokers is determined to find dry land first. He's ensured that no explorer has ever returned, until now.

On the Atoll Sage, Elena, and the Wreckers are hard at work keeping the base together and protected.

Sage: Elena! How goes the blueprints for the new weapon systems?

Leadfoot walks next to Sage

Elena: Good. Me and Topspin have most of the supplies we need to get started. All we need is enough drift metal to make the protective armor for the turrents. That way not even Nitro's rockets can penetrate them.

Leadfoot: Just say the word little lady and the Wreckers and I will have you swimming in metal! Pun intended.

The three of them laugh when suddenly a flair appears in the sky. Everyone on the Atoll looks up.

Leadfoot: What the bloody hell was that?

Sage: Topspin what you got?

Topspin activates his vizer and piers out towards the sea.

Topspin: It's an autobot! It's Bumblebee!

Roadbuster: Bumblebee?!

Topspin: Yeah! And he has a women inside him! It looks like, it's Helen!

Sage: Return signal!

Leadfoot: Roadbuster get those gates open!

Roadbuster pulls a large chain that opens the gates. Sage and Elena run toward the entrance as Bumblebee drives in on water skies instead of wheels. Helen has Bee roll down his left window.

Helen: Topspin keep a look out!

Sage: Helen!

Helen: Sage! Elena! Come help us!

Sage: Bring him in!

Bee drives towards the dock as he transforms and jumps on board while unloading Helen. He sets her down and greets the Wrecker leader.

Bumblebee: Leadfoot! The main Wrecker! How you been?

Leadfoot: Oh bring it in you yellow bugger!

Bee and Leadfoot grab each other's hands and slam their shoulders into the other. As a way of greeting each other.

Elena: Welcome back guys!

Sage: Oh it is good to see you two alive. Where have you been?

Helen: Feast your eyes on this.

She tosses a bag to Sage. He opens it and looks inside.

Sage: Is this what I think it is?!

He has Elena and Leadfoot check it for good measure. Elena grabs a small handful to study while Leadfoot scans the bag.

Elena: Yep its legit! This is pure dirt.

Bumblebee: Yep!

Sage: How'd you come by it?

Helen: we've been to dry land!

The rest of the Wreckers and crew members start to take notice.

Leadfoot: Are you nuts?! You must have been out on the sea to long. Probably got cabin fever or some scrap.

Sage: He's right dry land is a myth!

Bumblebee: Nope dead wrong!

Helen: Yes it's not a myth we've been there! It's our salvation!

Sage holds the bag up in victory as Elena, Bee and the Wreckers celebrate.

Elena: Woo hoo!

Roadbuster: Well its about scrapping time!

Bumblebee: We can rally the rest of the Autobots and start new lives on dry land!

Helen runs up to Bee and the others.

Helen: That's right but we have to hurry, Nitro and the smokers are after us.

Everyone on the Atoll expressions change from joy to worry.

Leadfoot: Well that's just lovely! How far?!

Bumblebee: Last we checked about 15 miles back. So we should be safe for now.

Topspin continues to watch the water as he sees multiple vehicles heading towards the Atoll.