The Smokers attack

Topspin: Smokers in the distance!

Everyone looks towards the fortress walls.

Sage: Battle stations!

Every human and autobot rushes into action.

Sage: Helen get to that tower. Hurry!

Alarm bells sound off as everyone rushes to their respective stations.

Leadfoot: Roadbuster activate the boarder turrents! Topspin keep eyes on the smokers! Bumblebee cover Topspin!
Go go go!

Roadbuster: Yes sir!
Topspin: On it!
Bumblebee: Roger that!

They mand their stations while Helen gets to the tower. Sage runs over to Leadfoot. Elena following him.

Sage: Leadfoot! Get Elena a weapon!

Leadfoot nods and heads to the armory. He grabs a cybertronian gauntlet and tosses it to Elena.

Leadfoot: You ever used a gun before Elena?

Elena: What? No!

Leadfoot: You're about to learn!

He tosses her the gauntlet. She catches it as Leadfoot heads off to aid his fellow Wreckers. Sage grabs a shot gun and runs to the wall. Meanwhile on the other side Onslaught turns to the side, Dreadbot, Dead-end, and Berserker mount him.

Onslaught: Fire the Insecticon troops!

The three load his cannon holes with small pods and aim at the Atoll.

Onslaught: Nightbird advance! Fire away boys!

Nightbird drives towards the Atoll transformering while the pods are launched into the air. Topspin and Sage take notice.

Topspin: Incoming from the east!

Sage: Take cover!

The pods flie towards the Atoll. In mid air they transform, revealing hideous Insecticon and Scorponok warriors. They land on the platforms and with disgusting hisses and snarls they attack, blasting and slicing there way through the human soilders. Bumblebee begins to fire at them killing afew while Topspin rips some of them apart with is pincer claws. A Scorponok leaps on Topspins back. Bumblebee tries to shoot at it while Roadbuster mands a large turrent and begins firing at Onslaught who is trying to advance.

Sage: they're coming through!

Suddenly a smoker jetskie and water skier drive through firing at Sage and the other humans. More Insecticon pods transform and land on the Atoll. Bumblebee tries to shoot the Scorponok off Topspin's back, but something in the air punches him. almost causing him to fall off the the edge. Bee catches the side and climbs up noticing who it was.

Bumblebee: It's Nightbird!

She flies through the Atoll and hovers looking at Bumblebee.

Nightbird: Miss me?

She flies towards Bee. He tries to shoot her down but she's to fast and punches him again. Bee almost falls off the Atoll this time. Nightbird repeats this process over and over, like a hawk on a rabbit.
Topspin would help but is only being swarmed by more Insecticons. Helen and another human soilder fire water hoses at the jetskie and successfully take out the water skier. The Jetskie changes its corse.

Helen: He's going for the gates!

Sage tries to get to the gates but the is cornered by two Insecticons. Roadbuster dis arms his turrent and trys to get to the gates to. Nightbird quickly notices and turns her attention to Roadbuster. She flies and sucker punches him to the ground.