Additions

Batman brooded atop the Chrysler Building, his vigilant gaze sweeping over the desolate yet brilliantly illuminated streets of Gotham City.

"Why did Kang choose me?" Peter pondered as he gracefully landed on a nearby rooftop.

"Christ, why does God hate me?" Peter groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose as he settled down. He couldn't help but marvel at the view spread out before him.

"Can I at least have some company?" Peter sighed, removing his cowl to reveal eyeshadow-lined, pure white eyes.

Marvel Omniverse: Earth DCM-616, Parker Estate

"Daddy," Julie blurted out.

"Jules, not now," Bryce deadpanned, nudging her shoulder.

"Sorry, he just looks majestic," Julie shuddered.

"Disgusting," Jackson muttered.

An engine's roar outside caught everyone's attention. The eleven other inhabitants of the Parker Estate rushed outside and witnessed Teresa emerging from the Quinjet.

"Tess?" Gwen exclaimed.

"Hey, Aunt Teresa!" Jonathan greeted.

"What're you doing here?" Julie asked.

"Well, since Pete's identity's been exposed, I came here in case some of his villains tried to mess with you guys," Teresa explained.

"We can handle ourselves, but thanks anyway," Bryce smiled.

"Come in," Jessica invited as the group filed back into the house and gathered in the living room.

"How's Uncle Ben?" Mayday inquired as she took her seat.

"He's doing fine, May. The doctors said he'd be awake in a few weeks," Teresa replied as she sat next to Gwen.

"How about Uncle Kaine?" Dylan asked.

"Him and your Aunt Wanda are taking care of your cousins," Teresa replied.

Kang's Headquarters: Kang's Office

Kang hummed thoughtfully. Perhaps he should provide the Caped Crusader with some companions. The Conqueror activated a holo screen and dispatched two individuals to the Template Earth with Peter. With his chosen allies, he pressed a button and returned his focus to the screen.

Template Earth

A portal materialized in the sky, drawing Peter and the viewers' attention. The Dark Knight squinted and discerned two distant figures. Upon closer inspection, he realized they were two people. Peter's eyes widened.

"Shit," Peter muttered, hastily donning his cowl. Peter taps his belt buckle and his cape retracts into his cowl, his bulletproof flight suit enveloping his body. He soared toward the descending silhouettes.