Chapter Four

Katherine had her watercolors and canvas out while Juice was taking a bath. She loved drawing, especially coloring after she drew something – giving the artpiece a colorful life. Juice always said he loved her work but she was too shy to show it to many people. Juice, Jax, Clay, Gemma and Chibs were the only people she told about her artistic side. Tig also knows, but he found out one night when he caught her drawing in the Clubhouse.

She heard the bathroom door open and close. Footsteps follow the sound and Juice emerged from the hallway. Katherine didn't move her eyes from her work, making sure she doesn't cross the lines. Juice stoped at the entrance to the living room and leaned against the doorframe. After the bath, he's only wearing gray sweatpants.

„Are you just gonna stand there and stare at me?" Katherine was very aware of his eyes on her, he had a habit of staring at her from afar – something he got used to doing when he first came to the TM even before they started dating. He just couldn't help himself.

„Got front row seats to see the most beautiful girl in Charming. Why would I pass on the opportunity?"

Katerine turned around and threw one of her clean brushes at him. Juice was quick enough to dodge. She could never get used to the compliments he throws at her there and then. When they were with the Club, they only showed their love for each other when things were chill and they weren't on Club duty for anything. And he only said things like this when they were alone to avoid the teasing - even though nothing could stop Tig from teasing them and then the others joining on the fun.

He approached her, pulling up a chair to sit directly behind her. „Whatcha drawing?" He wrapped his arms around her middle, getting as close to her as possible and resting his head on her left shoulder. Her wet hair was pulled into a ponytail after she had a bath herself so it doesn't get in her way while drawing/coloring.

„Just adding some color to the last night's drawing," She tried to ignore the shiver that ran down her spine because of his arms wrapping around her. To make things worse – Juice began kissing her neck and he knew what effect his kisses have on her. „Are you trying to distract me?"

„Is it working?" He asked between the kisses.

Katherine laughed. „Yes," She felt his hands slide under her shirt and run over her bare skin. He was still warm from the shower and the feeling was comforting. „Let me finish this."

„Later," He said and spun her chair around – it was one of those chairs that could spin but didn't have a backrest. „Give me that." He laughed when she refused to give him the brush she had been using to color. „Babe, you know I love your drawings, but I love you more. And, like I said, I want to spend time with my girl."

„Spending time with your girl usually means sitting on the couch, stuffing your face with snacks and watching a movie. Not what you have in mind, Mr. Ortiz." Despite her teasing words, she didn't fight him back anymore and gave into his intentions. He cupped her face and stared at her eyes lovingly.

„I love you." He said. He spoke those words countless of times, but they still shook her to the core. Sometimes, she thinks she's dreaming and when she wakes up in the morning, Juice would be just another Club member and not someone she cares so much about. But every morning, he wakes up beside her, holding her tightly in his arms, reassuring her that she was not living just a dream.

„I love you too." She leaned forward, letting their lips touch. Soon it became heated and they were shuffling towards the couch, losing pieces of clothing in the process. At the end of the day, Katherine didn't finish coloring her drawing and they did not spend time watching a movie, but she wouldn't change it for the world – even these intimate moments with him. Truthfully, neither Katherine or Juice wouldn't know what to do without the other one.