Guilty

Namjoon: hello...Jin..Jin!

Hoseok: hyung...he hung up already...stop hitting on him .

Namjoon: hitting! Am I looking like a damn teenage bachelor! He is my husband..

Hoseok: was! He was your husband....I told you for many years... you should hold him ..
But you are too late to do this..

Jimin:Hoba please! You are saying him these things again...

Hoseok: why not? His friend tried to rape Jin... but when Jin came to him for help ..he just believed that bastard...

Namjoon: yes....I was dump....I was the fool....when I saw them in my bed...I lost my mind ...I was too much jealous....

Hoseok: yes! Jealous..too much jealous that you hit him! There was your little son.... you just act like a mad !

Namjoon: I never meant to..

Hoseok: you filed divorce... remember that ..Jin was holding your legs for your family...he wanted to do anything for Tae ...

Namjoon: YES! YES...I WAS THE ONE FORCED HIM TO DIVORCE ME....

Hoseok: then don't cry now... your tears are worthless...

Jimin: HOBA!

Tae:Dad! Why are crying? You are missing my appa like me!

Namjoon: hmmm...baby..

Hoseok: No tae...he will hurt your Appa again...

Tae: like that day... you slapped my Appa...he cried too much.... then I don't want to be together....

Namjoon: Tae!

💜 Vote