Ride

IN THE CAR

Hoseok noticed how sad Jin became after that incident....but he is not in the state to comfort Jin,he believed his hyung , tried to give him a chance to talk to him, but he messed up again....thank God he didn't hit him or this time Jin is not the one to take action, hoseok will be the one...

Hoseok: Jin...here is your favourite chocolate... hoseok said softly.

Jin: hoba.. I'm not a kid anymore.... I'm a guardian now! Jin said unbelievably...

Hoseok: I am not going to take hyung's side....I know there was not a single fault of yours .... hoseok said to give Jin some comfortable..

Jin: I know... that's why you are my favourite brother...Jin smiled a little..

Hoseok: he loves you still... but don't know how to express it..

Jin: hmm..as far as I know he's not a teenager...

Hoseok: I'm angry too ...he should talk to you more softly..

Jin: softly! He destroyed my whole respect....the incident happened in a room... but... but he insulted me infront of .....Jin can't control his tears anymore...

Hoseok: I know it was the day before your anniversary..there were lot of people invited...

Jin: after that he never went to say a single sorry until the day he got the cctv footage of the hallway!

Hoseok: hmm... infact I forced him...we didn't have any camera in bedroom... but we saw how he forced u to room!

Jin: we're here...see you later.

💙 vote💙