𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

CHAPTER TWELVE
NATSU MATSURI

"What the- All of them are busy.." Y/N mumbled. Baji and Chifuyu were busy since they both failed three of their subjects so they can't really enjoy the festival tonight and of course let's not expect her bestfriend to be free during holidays. Don't get Reiko wrong... She badly wants to join Y/N around the clock if possible but her dad wouldn't let her-- She'd be busy over fake charity events-like for her father's image.

She sighed and put her phone down, Y/N finally found a place she likes at school and it was the rooftop. Not only was it silent here but she loved the cold breeze making her skin cool.

"Knew you'd be here."

She screamed internally. Y/N didn't bother turning around for she already knew who was walking to her.

"What brings you here?"

Shin smiled, standing beside her which both resulted for stomachs fluttering with thousands of butterflies.

"Actually, I love coming here. Ever since I was a junior."

Her eyes went wide, looking up at Shin and only to see he was already looking at her.

"You studied here?"

"Only in junior year, I moved in after I graduated and became senior."

Somehow, Y/N felt happy deep within her. Knowing Shin was comfortable enought so share something about his childhood to her. Cause this alone proves their relationship means much more to him.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Yes?"

Was nature really this much of a kind? Cause the moment they both turned to look eachother again -- Wind blew past them making their hair dance gently along with it, not to mention the leaves also made the scenery more beautiful and somehow romantic.

"Are you gonna be with someone tonight on the festival?" He asked, breaking the eyes contact and Y/N wasn't blind-- She saw the light shade of pink over his cheeks.

"Why'd you ask? And no . My only three friends are busy."

Shin sighed a relief. But also felt bad for her, on a festival yet she was gonna go alone and possibly not even be there, since what's the use of going there if you're alone and not having anyone to share the happiness and memories with?

The man smiled, gently placing his palm ontop of her head.

"Well, Wakasa is buys with his girl tonight-- But not in that way and my other bros are already either married or in a relationship."

"So you're left single?"

"Yes, I'm left sing-- HOW DARE YOU!" He pinched her cheeks lightly which let out a small whine from her.

"You are single! Admit it!"

"I am! But saying it in midair is hardly necessary."

"Does it hurt your pride?"

"You're on thin ice , miss."

"I'll tell my uncle."

"I'll give you free food ."

"Deal."

Y/N was smiling from ear to ear as she looked at herself in the mirror for more than three times now. She had her hair braided on one side and she wore a peach skirt-- frilly on the end which covered most of her legs as it almost reached her ankles. Pairing it with a white long-sleeved turtle neck, a red barret ontop of her head and a pair of leather high heeled-boots.