♡°☆Chapter Nine☆°♡

*Omg, this book is at the 200 Reads! I can't believe it, thank you so much!!
*I hope my mistakes don't bother... too much.. I try my best!

Seungmin's POV

"Why don't you want Hyunjin to know you're a little too?" Ask my freckle friend.

After I took Felix's hand to take him to my dorm, my friend kept asking me questions about what happened some minutes ago. We were now on the couch talking.

"It's...complicated..." I respond hesitating.

"But he said it was fine. He doesn't find it weird or anything. Why would you think it's complicated?" I sight.

"Two days ago, he confessed to me that he was very stressed these days...with school, his parents and all. Apparently, he has a twin sister, and she is very good in everything, so that makes him look like nothing to his parents. They also stressed him about his study and a lot of other things... imagine having to take care of an age regressor in plus. I don't want to give him more stress than he already his." I confess.

"Oh...that explain..."

"Yeah. That's why I don't want him to know. Knowing him, he would say that this doesn't bother him even though I know it will make things worse in his life. But I have all of you so I can when I'm at your dorm and Chan's."

"You can come any time, Seungminnie!" I smiled to my friend.

"Thank you, Felix." He smiled in return and gave me a big hug.

"Felix.....I...can't.....breathe." He let go of me.

"Oups, sorry." Felix giggles, and I giggle with him.

Minho's POV
Some days after

I was quite nervous... maybe because it was the first time after days that I saw Jisung, and it stressed me a LOT! Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin helped me with how to be with him and what to do if something in particular happened. Karina came to the dorm a few days ago, and oh my God...her and Winter scold me in a very mean way, and that makes me more guilty than I already am. I have to meet the four friends in a certain cafe. I think that's the new cafe Hyunjin and Changbin tried a week ago.

I am now in front of the door, and my head doesn't want to enter. I'm scared that Jisung will panick again. I feel a hand on my shoulder that makes me jump, almost screaming.

"My gosh, hyung!! Don't scare me like that! I almost have a heart attack."

"I came to see how you will do with Jisung, and when I saw you in front of the cafe's door, I understand that you are nervous."

"You don't even know how I am....I'm scared that he panicked like in the hospital..."

"I understand. But I'm sure the boys convinced Hannie to stay calm and to let you talk." Chan smiled at me, and I quietly nodded. I look another time to the door, and I finally enter, with Chan by my side.

I look around the cafe until I come across a group of boys, one of them shaking like a child. I smiled a little, and I walked towards them.

"Hey..."

They all stop what they were doing and particularly Hannie. His eyes widened at my sight, and I could clearly see the tears in his eyes, but I quickly sat in front of him, and I put one of my hands on one of his.

"Hey Hannie...I'm not gonna do anything okay...? And I didn't plan to hurt you again... " I said in a very sweet voice that I had never taken in my whole life. I surprised myself. I can feel that he was I little bit calmer.

"Minho hyung...will...no huwt Hannie agwain?"

"No never. I'm here to apologize myself. I'm so sorry for what I did, and I understand if you don't forgive me. But please...let me catch up on you.." Hannie looked at his friends for an 'approval.' They nod at him, and he returns to me.

"I....I forgwive you Minho hyung..." My face light up.

"Really?!"

"Onwy if you pwomise to never huwt Hannie evew agwain!"

"I more than promise you! So... you forgive me?"

"Yes!!!" He says happily. I was so happy! Wait. Happy? I don't even count the years when I didn't show any emotion apart, anger, and all the cold thing... How can he give me all this at once?

"Hannie, I talked with Minho a few days ago, and we agreed on something." Add Felix.

"What is it?" The little ask, always excited.

"Minho hyung is gonna take care of you for a few time." He smiled to his best friend. I see sparkle in Hannie eyes when he turns to me.

"Likwe a cawegiver?!" We nodded, smiling. He gets up and jumps on the spot.

"Hannie is swooo happy!!" Suddenly, he jumps on me, giving me a hug. I completely froze, not expecting it.

"Thwank you Minho hyung!!"

What is this feeling? I never felt this before. Warm? I feel....something warm inside of me. What can this be? Besides, I like it... it's...recoforting.

Jisung finally let go of me, and instead of sitting back where he was, he sat next to me. I was a little bit disoriented, I can say... Chan finally decided to join us, and I can clearly see him and Jeongin being very closed, compared at the last time I saw them together. After a while talking and joking about everything, we decided to go home.

______________

Sorry for the short chapter AND for being late😭 I was having my dance class and it finished at 21h30 so yeah...

VILLAINS!!! ITS TOMORROW!!!
WHO'S READY FOR THE COMEBACK??!!

Text change edit: 02-05-2024