♡°☆Chapter Sixty Three☆°♡

*Long Chapter
*Message at the end about the book cover

No one's POV

Chan arrived at the dorms with the groceries, already excited to go and cuddle with his boyfriend. But just before he could do that, his phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Chan-ah! My fourth favorite boy!"

"Ahhh Grandma Kang!! Good to hear from you after so long! And hey! What do you mean 'fourth' favorite boy?"

"Channie, my boy, I love you. But before you, there's Jisung, Minho, Changbin, and then you."

"Changbin?! Why Changbin?!"

"Because he's Changbin. But I'm not calling to talk about that, I know it's weird to say that but... I'm feeling pretty..... alone lately ... And I wanted to know if you and the other boys could... I don't know... Keep me company...?" The older woman asks hesitantly, making Chan surprised.

"Oh, hum... yeah, of course! You want me to come with my boyfriend?"

"Yes. And tell Changbin and Hyunjin to come with their boyfriends, too. I want to see some littles." Ms. Kang said the last sentence excited.

"We will be glad to visit you then, Grandma Kang!"

"Be quick. I want you guys here by 4 PM or I will steal your boyfriends and I won't let you and the others see them!!" And she hung up.

______________________

After she hung up, Shuhua looked at the boy beside her with a side-eye.

"You better pay me good after that, my boy."

"What?! Why? I just wanted to surprise them! And I help you all the time! Why can't you help me without asking me for money? I don't."

"YOU MADE ME LOOK WEAK AND YOU THINK I WON'T CLAIM ANY MONEY?!! Also, I'M AN OLD PERSON SO OF COURSE I NEED HELP ALL THE TIME!!!"

"Fine! You win..."

She smiles and does a hair flip with her beautiful white hair.

"Of course, I win. I always do."

The boy rolled his eyes and pulled out 130,000 Won (131,17$ CAD) from his wallet.

"Nu huh boy, not with me."

"Urg, you're annoying!!!" He took 130,000 more won and gave them to her.

"Annoying is my second name, my Lee Bit. Now go hide or I snitch your plan."

"GRANDMAAAA!!!"

______________________

When Shuhua hung up, Chan gulped and looked at the phone. He shook his head in disbelief and laughed a little to finally pick his groceries back up and made his way to the kitchen.

"Daddy Channie!!!" A savage little ran to his daddy and gave him a bear hug.

"Hey baby, was Innie a good boy today with Noona?"

"Yes! Innie gwood wif' Hannah nwoona!!" Innie says, happy that he can make his caregiver proud.

"Really? That's my good boy!" the older one praised and shuffled the little's head.

"Is that my big bro who came to take my innie away?" Hannah entered the kitchen to hug the little.

"No, you're the one who's stealing my cute boyfriend. You're lucky he calls you noona in his little space."