𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙰𝚃𝚄𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝚁𝙲: 0̲1̲1̲

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Now Playing:

          [You right]-[-Doja Cat-the weeknd]
              0:00  ❍─────── 4:18
                        ↻   ◃◃  Ⅱ  ▹▹  ↺
      Volume:  ■■■■■■■■■■ 100%。

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
FEBRUARY 14TH
WEDNESDAY
10:39 am

EVERY NIGHT, she'd find herself thinking about him. She hated it. She hated how fast she could catch feelings for someone. Especially him.

Sitting in her second period class during advisory, she couldn't help but think about him. It made her upset but she kept smiling to herself whenever she thought of him.

It was making her sick.

She had wished Janiyah was in this class with her for a distraction but it was only her and people she hadn't even talked to.

What's happening? Why does he consistently cross her mind? He isn't even that pretty.

Yes he is, that was a lie.

She wished it wasn't a lie. The girl hated having feelings for someone whom she knew wouldn't return them. Not even Janiyah she's told about this secret obsession.

Obsession? A very strong word. Is it being obsessed when you think about them every moment of your day, every love song and not very clean songs reminding you of them?

It's been too much she's thought about. Some were hormonal and completely normal thoughts, most were lovestruck. Even if she wasn't being greatly discreet towards her best friend about this new crush of hers, she made sure she were discreet around the victim.

Him knowing about her feelings for him would be the last thing she'd want, not even a want at all.

Crazy to think she'd rather her parents find out than him.

Having advisory be over, the time had come where she'd see him again.

In the hall way.

Her heart raced as she grabbed her things off of the back of her chair, heading towards the door.

What the hell was happening?

Trying her best to ignore the thoughts of him being near her, she walked out of the door.

Her head was knocked against a hard substance causing her to Immediately look up.