'DIFFERENCES' ARC: 0̲2̲1̲| 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
     [Oh wonder]-[-Landslide]
0:00 ❍─────── 3:51
                       ↻ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↺
Volume: ■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
——————
|APRIL 9TH
|MONDAY
|12:26 PM

"You have to tutor miles again? This seems like something you've been enjoying recently." Janiyah snickered at her.

"No no I never enjoy that. I do it for his mami. She is very nice." Kelani spoke back, denying her accusation.

"Yeah okay." Janiyah scoffed. She didn't believe her for one second. Assuming she'd take advantage of the time she has with him alone, there's no way she couldn't enjoy it.

The way her eyes always raised when someone were to talk about him, the way her voice would get higher when denying any accusations about her wanting him.

She would enjoy the hell out of the time she has with him alone.

Kelani had always been observing him from a distance. He sat over at his usual table with jay and solaria. Always glaring into his phone, not really socializing with them much. She hated that she couldn't help but admire his beauty.

And him having a voice as deep as he does? That Spanish accent too? Oh my gosh, it was hard not to fall for.

See, another example of why she's getting accused of wanting him. She didn't even notice people trying to get her attention.

"Yes?! Sí, sí?" She replied anxiously after being brought back to reality.

"You was staring pretty hard at your man." The girl joked.

Kelani rolled her eyes. "He is not mine, solaria." She chuckled.

"Mhm yeah. Hey Janiyah!" She leaned over, waving at her.

"Hey solaria, how you been?" Janiyah politely asked, returning the nice gesture.

Solaria smiled widely. "I been great! I heard that my parents are going on a date this Saturday and will be gone all day, and oh! I also heard I would be out with friends on that day too! Hmm, jay would be the only one home." She stated, incoherently suggesting something.

A smile edged across Janiyah's lips after hearing this. "Thank you for the info. Let him know I'll be over." She laughed lightly.

Solaria nodded, looking over at kelani before walking out of the lunchroom. She loved doing this for people.

Janiyah looked over at kelani with a smirk. "I like her."

Kelani laughed. "She is very good wing man." She said, getting up from her seat.

The girl dusted herself off and grabbed her empty food tray. "Im going to the halls, I will be back." She told her before walking off to the trash can across her table.

After dumping her tray, she walked out of the loud cafeteria and walked down the halls.

She looked to her right to see some students doing something they'd call 'slap boxing' and what not. It was a bit annoying when people would call her stupid or an idiot if she didn't know any slang or new words that aren't in the dictionary.