NEW BEGINNING

You, jimin and jungkook sit by the log needing a time from all the people and to let jungkook rest after eating almost everything that he seen as you three tried to find a quite place.

Jimin created a small fire to keep you all warm the night was clamming the loudness seems to be dying down people must be retreating to get a good night sleep, looking up the sky is clear the moon shine with clouds around stars blinking up like white pearls.

"So how is the life like in the castle?" jimin eyes find you as you asking him. He thought about telling the truth about the life at inside the walls. Your eyes filled with hope and curiosity.

He knows that you're not the only one, there is other innocent women also eager to know and experience life outside their home, it cruel and devesting that once you enter the castle everything change.

Maybe he can tell you the truth and save at least one from the vile faith but Ameon had seen you, and now you denied Ameon won't hesitate to use his power and he will be punished as well his friend as outsiders does not know what take place inside the castle.

He chuckles but it lacks humor eyes locked with yours "different as you can tell. It different for knights, maids you know. wake up early do your duty, serve the royal family, protect the royal family. Basically, everyone is servants or slaves for the royal family" as he said the venom in his voice starts to be dominant and Jungkook seems to pick up that he nudges jimin to tone it down

You frown "you seem to dislike living in the castle"

He hums the "dislike is word to put it mildly" he said absent mindedly seeing the deepened frown your face he sighs "it just my opinion. because I do not like to be ordered around, nothing serious"

Jungkook nod "yeah. Jimin here does not like to ordered but he has to, taking that he is a knight"

You nod in understanding wrapping your hands on yourself looking away and silence fall between you three.

Jungkook sees the that you're lost in thought maybe you were having second thoughts he shoots a look at jimin who shrugs in response.

"Can I ask you something?" Jungkook, ask you making you glance at him "why are living at woods alone?" he asks when you nod at him jimin is also wanted to know the reason behind.

"Yeah, it is dangerous to leave alone in the woods you know. what if any wide animals attack you"

You let small smile play your lips "Who said I was alone"

Jungkook eyes widen comically large his hair framed his face "you were not alone?" he leans towards you making you lean back towards jimin. "Are you a witch? Do you have the dead to company you?"

You let out amused laugh making your whole-body shake, jimin place his hand on your side preventing you from falling sideway. Jimin smile down at you seeing your eyes shine with happiness totally different from how was your eyes moments ago. A grin take place on Jungkook face as he looks down at you smiling relaxed in his friend arms.

You push gently on Jungkook chest making him lean back "No" you look at him in disbelief as he pouts plum lips full on display with a playful devastated look on his face "should you not be refiled that I am not witch"

He shrugs "I think being a witch is more fun"

Jimin nod squeezing your sides making you look at him a smirk on his lips "and you would make a beautiful witch"

You lightly smack on his chest sitting straight making his hands fall of your waist shaking your heads at them "you two are something else"

"I will take that as compliment" jimin said cockily