Chapter 39_Sparks of War_

"Ciel... We came this far... Let's finish it." Rimuru said with a disappointed tone as he slowly stood up, slipping out of Ciel's hug.

"If you wish so..." With a matter-of-fact tone she responds jumping up, as they both prepare for the following action they are about to take.

One that will shake the very fabric of the earth and dwarf the power the world has been so proud of.

An act that will be remembered only by the witnesses of the "Skyfall...
.
.
.

Far away from the icy coastline of the ice continent stood the ice sea. (A/N: Making shit up here)

One full of ice and held together by currents no sailor could imagine.

All the waters of the 4 seas (A/N: Making shit up again) are bound to meet here.

Yet there is an obstacle in their way.

Standing in the deep sea level its feet touching the sea floor.

Its head and upper body extend beyond the sea level. While the tail and the legs stayed submerged. (S: is it a fuckin Kaiju?... is it hot?)
(A/N: It can be😏)

The beast stands still to not move or disperse the sea floor with its massive size. But soon he gets a visit.

Moving faster than the wind could catch a white silhouette dashes towards the black mountain.

"HOW DEAR YOU PLAY IGNORENT WITH ME!!" The white dragon screams as she increases her speed.

Slowing down the fixation of spacetime itself the dragon continues to increase its speed and is destined to hit the small island in front of it.

As the moving body approached the time around it slowed down to a near halt.

As the white dragon opens its mouth a beam of blue light flashes out of it.
And since the dragon is moving at unimaginable speeds the beam itself struggles to catch up.

With the beam only being slightly faster than the dragon it accumulates in front of the dragon's mouth resembling a small supernova.

As the bright ball of death makes its way toward the beast in slow motion something appears in front of it.

A giant black tail swings from the sea washing away the water as if it has the same amount of resistance as a vacuum.

Swinging at twice the speed of the dragon the tail cuts it off before the two make contact.

As the black tail touches the blue sphere a blinding light envelops the 5th sea. As the shock wave expands the sea and the air below solidify as they reach 0 Kelvin.

The light that could be seen from the neighboring planet shines so bright eyeballs of the onlookers at the seashore burn out with the lucky ones getting to keep their eyes without the vision.

After the blast disperses into the atmosphere all the light particles escape into the intimate depths of space never to be seen again.

There at the place of the 5th sea stands another continent of ice. As the sea froze it expanded into ice mountains the size unseen before before with the salts forming smaller clusters at the bottom and middle

The gases in the air were not spared either as they came to a halt violently interacting with the warm winds on the other edges.

Now in a 10 square kilometer area, no molecule could move as all the energy it used to move and collide with others of its kind to create friction was taken away.
(S: for Americans, 10km is 6.2 miles, and if you don't know what either is... you're fucked)
(A/N: I bet someone doesn't know either. Also, Sora was square km.)