Start Your First Shift, Toaster Fernando! -HandUnit

The day started out raining. I'm starting my work at Circus Baby's Pizza World. Woo! How...fun. I get out of bed and get my purple button-up shirt and black cargo pants on. I grab my signature 'Circus Baby's Pizza World' security guard pin and put it on. Golly, what's my boss' fascination with dark purple...almost like he wants to hide in the shadows or something.

As I enter the building, I start to get shivers down my spine. Not a good feeling to start the night out with, I must say. But I am getting paid a near so $120 a week, so maybe I should stop complaining.
I enter the elevator and start going down. 
Wait...What am I even doing? How do I know what to do?
"Welcome to the first day of your exciting new career! Whether you were approached at a job fair, Read our ad in Screws, Bolts, and Hairpins, or if this is the result of a dare, we welcome you. I will be your personal guide to help you get started. I'm a model five of the Handyman's Robotics and Unit Repair System. But you can call me HandUnit. Your new career promises challenge, intrigue, and endless janitorial opportunities." HandUnit scares you so bad that you physically jump back from fear.

"Holy crap!" I yell as I fall over.

"Please enter your name as seen above the keypad. This cannot be changed later, so, please be careful." A keypad jumps up from the floor to startle you once again.

"Oh my...uh" 
I carefully type in 'Y/N' but the keypad keeps lagging around

"Your damn thing is broken!" I say in a fit of anger. 

"It seems you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type, and I will autocorrect it for you. One moment" The seemingly comforting voice then went away.

"Golly I wonder why," I said this is a sarcastic tone as if HandUnit was listening.

Moments later, HandUnit came back online.

"Welcome, Toaster Fernando." 
I get a little ticked at the name 'Toaster Fernando'

"Toaster- what now?" I yell.
The elevator comes to a stop.

"You can now open the elevator using that bright, red, and, obvious button. Now, let's get to work! You can start by crawling through that small air vent on the floor."

"What?!" I yell as my attention looks to the vent in front of me.

"Ugh...here goes nothing..." 
I crawl into the vent and start working to the main room...hopefully, it's not as spooky as this...

A few moments go by and I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. I don't like this one bit. 

"Allow me to fill this somewhat frightening moment with some lighthearted banter..."

I scream and my head hits the top of the vent, I didn't expect him to come on and scare the living daylights out of me!

"...Due to the massive success, and, even more so, the unfortunate closing of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, It was clear that the stage was set (No pun intended) for another contender in children's entertainment. Unlike most entertainment venues, our robotic entertainers are rented out for private parties during the day, and it's your job to get the robots back in proper working order before the following morning."  

"HandUnit, you're coming off a little to...overwhelming"
I say as I crawl through the last few feet of ventilation.  Once I got out of the vent and brushed myself off, HandUnit came back on to greet me with yet, another jumpscare.

(Sorry guys I'm too tired to continue!)