Chapter four;

It had been a wonderful year of marriage for Optimus and Amelie. Optimus was making one of his protein shakes before going to the gym. "I'll be back baby, and I'm late I'll pick up dinner for us." Optimus said.

Amelie smiled and kissed Optimus. "Okay, oh no texting and driving." Amelie said. "I'm a safe driver, babygirl, and I know to not text and drive." Optimus said as he kissed her roughly and gently cupped her throat.

"Mnnh, I like it when you're rough, big guy." Amelie said. Optimus held her hips. "Maybe tonight I can show you how rough I can be." Optimus growled with lust in his voice. Amelie smirked and grabbed his hand.

"Do you have time to finger me before you go?" Amelie asked. Optimus dropped his gym bag and set his protein shake down and pinned her against the wall and fingered her hood and hard Amelie moaned.

"So damn wet and tight, baby girl." Optimus said as he sucked on her neck. Amelie moaned as he added two more fingers entered her and she came. "Good Girl, doll, I'll see you later tonight and give you what you desire," Optimus said.

Amelie was getting dinner ready and she was in her daily outfit. She was making dinner

Her outfit;

Optimus returned and he went straight upstairs to shower and thirty minutes later he came down in sweatpants and no shirt and he hugged his wife from behind

"Hey, sexy man," Amelie said. Optimus kissed the nape of her neck. "I want to have a baby." Optimus said. "Where did this come from?" Amelie asked.

"I don't know...I had kid almost run into traffic and his mother ran up to me and hugged me for saving her son and she said that I'd make an amazing father and she looked at my wedding ring and said that her words 'your wife would make an amazing mother.' after she said that...it had me curious about what my life would be like with kids running around." Optimus said.

Amelie chuckled. "I assume that you have baby fever, very common in men and women who want to have a kid or kids. Do you want kids?" Amelie asked.

"I don't know but I don't want to pressure you into having kids with me because I said something about-"

Amelie cut Optimus off. "Baby, I want kids, I was honestly thinking about having kids too, I just didn't want to say anything about it." Amelie said.

Optimus kissed his wife. Amelie smiled in the kiss. "Now quit distracting me from cooking the chicken, I don't want to burn our dinner." Amelie said.

Optimus chuckled and rested his hand over her abdomen and he kissed her neck from behind. Amelie but her lower lip. "Someone is excited," Amelie said.

She then gasped as he slid two fingers inside. "F-Fuck!" Optimus leaned into her ear. "I'm going to make you scream my name and fill your wound with my sparklings." Optimus said in her ear.