Chapter 16

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Hina Draken

Age: 18

Race: [Human]

Gender: Intersex

Titles: [Child Of The Sun][Child Of The Sea][Loved By The Sun][Loved By The Sea][Creative Prodigy][The Lost Child][The Wanderer][The Siren][Tiamat]

Passive Skills:
Advanced Physical Talent{High}
Advanced Magical Talent{High}
Advanced Spirtual Talent{High}
Tough Body{Mid}
Adaptable Body{High}
Advanced Senses{High}
Quick Learner{High}
Magic Power Regeneration{High}
Analysis Scan{High}

Active Skills:
<Sun Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Gravity Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Water Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Ice Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Sun Breathing Style>
<Water Breathing Style>
<Space Magic>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic>
<???>
<Ex-quip:The Hero>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3rd P.O.V

Erza was currently on ground kneeling down next to a injured and downed Beard as she interrogated him about getting rid of the wall of wind.

"I don't know. I-It's impossible..." He answered as he sweated due to Erza fierce glare.

"Nullifing the magic wall of wind... there's no way we can do that..." He answered as Erza continued to stare at him as she jacked up his shirt.

"Erza!!!" Gray shouted as he appeared on the second floor.

"Gray!?" Erza responded upon seeing him.

"Aren't you with Natsu and Hina?" She questioned as she had sent Hina towards them quite a bit ago.

"I lost him and I haven't seen Hina. I mean, no time for that!!! The true target of Eisenwald is the town ahead. The town where the geezers are currently holding their regular meeting... He intends to use the Lullaby over there!!!" Gray informed her as Erza nodded.

"I got the general idea from him, but this station is surrounded by the magic wall of win-" Erza was cut off.

"Yeah!! I saw it!! If we force ourselves out, we'll be minced!!" Gray said as he jumped and landed in front of Erza.

"Eligor and Zank are getting closer to the masters while we waste our time here..." Erza trailed frustrated at the current situation.

"Don't they know how to nullify the magic wall of wind?" Gray questioned as he kicked at Beard.

"Stop it... they don't know about it." Erza said before she remembered something.

"Hrmm?" Gray questioned upon seeing her expression.

"I just remembered: There was someone called Kage in Eisenwald!!! And if I remember correctly, he broke the seal of Lullaby all by himself!!!" Erza said as Gray eyes widened.

"Is he a dispeller!!? Then he might be able to handle the magic wall of wind!!!" Gray said in realization as he wiped away some blood from his face.

"Let's look for him!!! Capture Kage!!!" Gray said