Your P.O.V.

"Babe!" I heard Tobias yell as he came in through the front door and into the living room where I was folding our laundry "what?" I laughed as he jumped down beside me and tackled me into a hug "guess what?" He smiled down at me "I don't know, what?" I smiled softly "we're going to the Olympic qualifiers" he told me excitedly "what?! Babe, that's great!" I said, matching his energy, I pulled him back in for another hug. "Come with me?" He whispered into my neck "what?" I asked shifting under him a little bit "come with me, I want you there" he told me, sitting up onto his elbows to look at me better "really? Of course I'll come" I smiled before kissing him gently.

"Wow, it's beautiful here" I said once we stepped off the plane "it is" he smiled down at me, he grabbed my hand and led me towards the exit of the airport. "We're going to be practicing a lot, but I promise that I'll spend what ever off time I have with you, ok" he said once he helped me get settled into my room, we would have been sharing a room but the teams have rules to stick together during things like this. It's not to bad, but it's going to be a rough few nights knowing that he's only a few rooms away and sleeping in a different bed then me. "Ok, that's totally fine" I smiled as I stood up on the bed to wrapped my arms around his neck, he smiled as he watched me stand up on the bed "what?" I asked "nothing, you're just cute" he smiled at me before giving me one more kiss "I've got practice, I'll be back at dinner. Ok?" He said as he pulled away from me "ok, I'll see you later. I'm probably just going to go down to the beach and read my book a little bit. Maybe hang out with the other girls too" I smiled before I gave him a quick kiss goodbye "ok, be careful" he smiled before he left the room.

I put on my cute black bikini, as well as my hat and sunglasses before I grabbed my sunscreen, book and my room key before heading down to the beach. I found an empty beach chair and sat down, after applying my sunscreen I opened my book and started reading. "Hey y/n!" I heard someone say, I looked up from my book and saw that Eric Burggräf's wife, Annika, and Julian Zenger's girlfriend, Jamie, were making their way over to me "hey ladies, how are you?" I asked as I put my book mark in and then closed my book "good, how are you?" Jamie asked as she sat down beside me "that's good, I'm doing alright" I gave them both a soft smile. I've known these girls the longest out of the rest of them, they were my friends in high school before we all started dating the guys, so it was nice to at least know two people out of the whole group of women. We spend the rest of the afternoon sitting on the beach and having a few drinks before we all decide to head back to our rooms for the night.

We've been here in Brazil for a little over a week and it's been fun. Tonight the team was going out to dinner and the girlfriends and wives were going along as well.

"You look beautiful" Tobias said as he came into my room to get me for dinner "why thank you kind sir, you look very handsome this evening" I smiled at him through the mirror as I finished up the last of my makeup "why thank you" he smiled before leaning down to kiss me. "Shall we?" He asked as he put his arm out for me to grab "we shall" I smiled as I took his arm. We made our way down to the dining room that was rented out for the team and the wives and girlfriends. The night was fun.

When the was the last game of the qualifiers came, you could tell that everybody was stressed. I mean, this game was to determine if they're going to the Olympics or not.

In the final minute of the game it was tied 13-13, who ever scored next would be going on to the olympics. I was sitting in between Annika and Jamie, holding onto both of their hands as the game started again. "This is so stressful" Annika whispered, stress lacing every word "I know" Jamie and I whispered back "I hope they can make it" I added, the girls nodded their heads in agreement. I looked up at the clock, 20 seconds left, I looked back to the court and saw that Tobias spiked the ball, sending it flying to the ground on the other side of the net. It counted, they were going to the Olympics! We all jumped up and started cheering for the guys as they started celebrating with each other.

After celebrating with the team for a few minutes, Tobias quickly made his way over to me. "You did it!" I shouted at him over the noise as he made his way up to me on the sidelines. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up and spun me around before kissing me deeply "I had my lucky charm with me" he said with a cheesy grin on his face as he placed me back down on the ground and pulled me into a hug, making my face hit just under his rib cage, seeing as how I was so much shorter then him. I felt his chest shake a little bit, I pulled away from the hug and saw tears starting to fall from his eyes "why are you crying T?" I asked as I whipped the few tears that have fallen "I'm just so happy" he let out a happy chuckle before he leant back down to give me another hug "I told you that you can do it" I whispered in his ear "thank you" he whispered back.

After the team was done doing the last few things they needed to do here in the stadium, we all went over to the beach and started to have a couple of drinks.

We got back to my hotel room that night, Tobias claiming that he wanted to spend some alone time with me since he "hasn't seen me in forever", and we both laid down on the bed. I looked over at him and saw the biggest smile on his face "what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" I asked as I shifted over to my side to face him "just how lucky I am to have you by my side through all of this" he smiled "through thick and thin, I'm here for you babe" I smiled before leaning over to kiss him deeply.

It's been a great week.

(A/n: hey guys! Welcome to this book! I hope you enjoy it! Tobias Krick is my new favourite athlete right now and I can't find any fan fictions of him anywhere, so I thought I'd make some of my own lol. Please don't forget to vote and comment what you think!)