Y/n's P.O.V.

Today Tobias had a game, I had the day off from work so I decided to tag along. I've always loved coming to watch him play, he always seems so happy and relaxed.

We arrived at the arena at 11:15, with the game starting at 12:00. Tobias made his way to the locker room with the rest of his team to start getting ready, I sat down in my usual seat in the front row next to the court. I took out my phone and started scrolling through instagram when I heard some girls behind me starting to talk about how cute they thought Tobias was. "Lets go talk to him before the game starts" one said "ok, come on Jess" the second one said, I looked up and watched them walk over to Tobias, who had just walked over to the bench to grab some of his water. The three girls were all incredibly pretty, tall, tan and blonde. I felt a ping of jealousy go through my chest as I heard Tobias laugh at something one of them said, I shifted around a little bit in my seat.

Tobias's P.O.V.

After getting changed in the locker room the team and I made our way out to the court to start warm ups. After practicing for a bit I made my way over to the bench and grabbed some water, as I was doing so, three girls came up and started talking to me. From the corner of my eye I saw y/n shift around in her seat uncomfortably with a look of anger and jealousy clear across her face. "Sorry ladies, I've got to go" I told them before making my way to the court again. Just before the game started I looked back over at y/n, who still looked a bit jealous.

'Ok Tobias, just focus on the game. I can get to her when the game is over' I thought to myself as I looked back to the game that has just started on the court. 

Y/n's P.O.V.

When the game was finally over, sadly the team didn't do well today, losing 36-19. I heard the girls behind me start talking again "I'm going to ask him for his number" the middle girl, who name I learnt was Sarah, said to the other two girls. I rolled my eyes at them in annoyance before I checked my phone to see what time it was, 2:45pm, as I put my phone into my back pocket I saw Tobias quickly making his way over to me. "Hi" I with a small, forced smile "hi" he smiled back and pulled me into his chest for a hug "you played great, I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted it to" I told him "thank you" he said sadly as he pulled me into his chest a little bit tighter. I heard the girls behind me gasp a little bit, I tensed up a little bit before I pulled back from the hug and started turning towards them, but before I could fully turn my head towards them Tobias grabbed me by my chin and pulled me in for a kiss. "What was that for?" I asked with a wide smile "you're mine, no matter what, ok?" He asked as he pulled away from the kiss "ok" I gave him a soft smile before leaning up to kiss him again. I heard a bunch of whining from behind me, Tobias and I pulled away from the kiss and turned our heads to see the girls who were flirting with him earlier standing there, looks of disappointment and hurt clear on their faces. I shook my head at the girls who were complaining before I looked back up at Tobias, started giggling and pulled him in for a hug, I felt his body start to sake with laughter as well "see, I told you everything's fine. You're the only one I've got eyes for, my love" he smiled down at me. He grabbed my face again and pulled me close for one last kiss, making the girls whine again before storming off towards the exit of the arena.

"Let's go get some lunch, bring it home and watch some movies?" He asked once he came back out of the locker room "yeah, that sounds great" I smiled and gave him one more kiss before we walked out towards the car, hand in hand.

(A/n: hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please don't forget to vote and comment what you think)