Part 1

Brian Griffin and Stewie Griffin. Now that's a pair that needs to be spoken about. You see, Brian wasn't an ordinary person. In fact, he wasn't a person at all. Brian is a dog. That's right, he is a dog, a white Labrador retriever even. But he was a very special dog, seeing as he can talk; not only to everyone around him but to one baby in particular. And that baby is Stewie Griffin. Stewie is the baby belonging to Peter and Lois Griffin who can not understand him. It seems that only Brian can understand Stewie which is what makes them the best of friends. Peter and Lois seemed like good parents but behind closed doors, they didn't care. Their baby has a weapons room and sure they didn't know at first but when they did find it, did they do anything? No. They just said 'it's out of the way so it's not our problem'. Because of this, it led Brian to feel as though he needed to step up and support the boy like a father. Unfortunately, it was for that very reason that everything was up to Brian to fix. Since he was the only one who could understand what Stewie was saying and the only one who cared for him, he was the only one that would be able to find him when he went missing.

We should probably start from the beginning of the day. Stewie woke up way too early at 3:30am when he usually wakes at around 7:00am. Stewie was confused as he looked at his clock (yes he is a baby but he is a very smart one). He wasn't sure why he had woken up until he heard shouting. Being the baby he is, Stewie climbed out of his crib; of course holding Rupert's hand; and slowly creeped towards his ajar door. He looked through the little gap and saw the shadows outlining his mother and father dancing along the walls. Being the curious baby that he is, he had to explore it. So he left his room and headed towards the top of the stairs where the only source of light was shining and where the loud voices were coming from. Stewie thought about waking Brian up to go with him but the dog had a rough day so Stewie decided not to bother him this time. What a mistake that was. He went down the stairs and saw Lois and Peter as clear as day shouting at each other. Lois was angry that Peter was going out drinking every night and coming back home drunk, putting all his problems into Lois and she had finally snapped at him. At first, neither of them noticed their baby watching from the bottom of the stairs, holding into Rupert and staring at them. But the second they did, their anger turned to him. They both started shouting at Stewie, blaming him for the problems in their marriage, blaming him for Peter's constant drinking, wishing they never had him and so on. Stewie was frozen. He knew they didn't care for him but he didn't realise how much. But then it got even worse. While he was frozen in shock, Peter walked up to him and grabbed his arm, hard enough to bruise. That shook Stewie back to reality just as Peter threw him against the wall. It went downhill from there. Punching, kicking, shouting at him. It felt it never ended. After a few minutes of the beatings, Stewie's eyes rolled to the back of his head and everything went black.