Chapter 1 ; Who is it?

Eren and Armin were in the cadets, training as usual. They had both gotten much better at handling the 3D maneuver gear than before the incident with Eren's belt. After awhile, they went to the messhall like everyone else. Life at the time, seemed normal for the most. eat, sleep, train. all they would do, day after day, but lately, eren has noticed a change in Armin. he didn't think it'd be for the better, but he would soon find out that it would be.

Mikasa was of course, shadowing eren and observing as she usually did. she also saw the change, and began to worry. they kept it to themselves, though, not wanting to hurt their best friend.

Later that night, Eren and Armin were walking to their cabin, quite a long way from the training area."hey eren" Armin asked, seeming a bit nervous."yeah?"Eren responded."I want to tell you something b-but you cant l-laugh"armin stammered out, looking up at the brunette."hm? What is it?"

Armin stopped dead in his tracks, his hands to his chest and his eyes teared up. a small blush could be seen forming on his face, as Eren quickly turned around. "he looks kinda cute like that..."eren thought, then shaking his head to try to push those thoughts away. he'd always kinda had a thing for Armin, but never showed it. he was too embarrassed about it. "w-well, there's t-this person i r-really like...but i d-dont know ho-how to tell them..."Armin stammered once again, eren knowing something was up as he raised a brow."who?"eren said, walking slightly towards him."i d-dont really wanna say....you'd laugh.."

After hearing those words, it dove Eren into curiosity, trying to figure out who it'd be. "well do you know what they like?"eren went deeper in the thought, but made sure to listen. he'd want to help out his friend, even though he knew he wanted to be more than that deep in his heart, but then again, he wanted to see Armin happy."well yeah, but why?"the blonde tilted his head. "maybe you should get them something they like and then tell them...."